0 or 2 – Restudy or Move on?

• Creator
    Topic

I know I have gone over this before. But I still find myself shuffling my feet in every direction. I have an NTS for BEC and REG that expires the end of August. I work full-time (usually plus some) and am a slow studier.

Scenario 1 – I was thinking I was going to retake FAR. I hate it and am not looking forward to opening the book again. I also was expecting a pass on Audit so at least I’d have one knocked out. However, FAR is going to take me a while to restudy and I don’t want to press myself for time again. I’d have to take it near the end of April, leaving not enough time to take anything in May. So possibly studying REG May-June, take in July, and study BEC in July, take August (right before it expires) and do my retake of AUD sometime before that.

Scenario 2 – Retake AUD. Take the exam sometime Mid-April, Take BEC in May, and REG in July, FAR retake in October

Scenario 3 – Start studying for REG now, take it mid-April (not sure how long typical study time for it is), Take BEC End of May, Retake FAR July, Retake AUD August

Scenario 3 is my preferred path now. I really don’t want to spend all my time and efforts on retakes and get to August and have to rush in my last two just to gain myself more retakes. I figure I wasn’t even close with FAR so no sense is striking while the iron is hot – because it never even warmed up.

Does anyone have any advice for me here? As you can tell, I have my head spinning all different directions…

B 71 - 79 EXPIRED
    A 69 - 75 EXPIRED
    R 65 - 48 - 45
    F 56 - 61 - 65 - 64

Becker, Wiley Test Bank, Wiley Text and Ninja Notes

"The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream" -311

Experience - Done, like WAAAY done.
    Still need 30 more credits, in basket weaving (gotta love new CA requirements)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Scenario 3….why? because it's a fresh start..Good luck bro!!!!!!

I should have never changed my default picture to the Niners. Everyone thinks I am a dude now. I'm ok with it though, bro.

Thanks for the advice, that's what I am thinking too. I need a confidence booster!

B 71 - 79 EXPIRED
    A 69 - 75 EXPIRED
    R 65 - 48 - 45
    F 56 - 61 - 65 - 64

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely scenario 2-Aud is still fresh in your head. Go for it again! You can get the 6 points you need.

Then immediately move on to BEC. You can fit that in at the end of May if you retake AUD by mid April.

jjm1181
    Participant

I agree with attacking AUD again. It's fresh on your brain.

B 79
    A 75
    R 78
    F 85

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought you were a “bro” too when you had the niners picture. Then you mentioned your boyfriend's birthday on another post..then I figured you were a girl. But then again…you still could have been a dude. It is 2012 after all!

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry sista….I thought u were a bro…we need som sort of M/F thingy on here…

Anonymous
    Inactive

dumping ur bf would help I think….jk…

Puhahaha, it might, actually. I'm so jealous of him. He is in private banking and makes way more than I do (or will anytime soon – even after my exam), never had to pass too grueling of exams, and gets off work at 5 everyday. But he's my number one fan and is really supportive. Yaddayadda, mushy mushy.

I think I might just go forward with REG, I feel like if I went back to AUD I have so many of the Becker MCQ's memorized it wouldn't be so effective. I will probably end up purchasing Wiley test bank when I do restudy it. I also don't want to throw in going through getting a new NTS just yet.

I'm going to Mexico for a week the end of June and I really wish it were at the end or middle of a window instead of right before, looks like I will be studying for one of my retakes on the beach!

Thanks for the advice everyone!

B 71 - 79 EXPIRED
    A 69 - 75 EXPIRED
    R 65 - 48 - 45
    F 56 - 61 - 65 - 64

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.