10 pt combo enough study material?

• Creator
    Topic
    Steph6113

My Becker recently expired and I am debating purching the 10 point combo in order to study for BEC, AUD, and REG.

If I use my 2012 Becker books, would that be enough material to study?

Thanks!

FAR – PASSED!

BEC – 68

AUD – 68

REG – N/A

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems like money is tight. You can buy 2014 wiley books for $50 each on amazon. My thinking is the cost/benefit is weighted towards not using 2012 books.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems like money is tight. You can buy 2014 wiley books for $50 each on amazon. My thinking is the cost/benefit is weighted towards not using 2012 books.

jeff
    Keymaster

You will want at least a set of full study books with it like Dave mentioned.

People have passed with using it only, but it's probably not a best practice.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    jeff
    Keymaster

You will want at least a set of full study books with it like Dave mentioned.

People have passed with using it only, but it's probably not a best practice.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    MelK813
    Participant

Thanks I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing. I'd like to get the 10 point combo, and can actyally borrow the 2014 wiley book at my library. I bought gleim for FAR and not knocking them, but there setup seems a little overwhelming for me. I figure a lot of Jeff's material is very portable and will let me get little pieces done as I get spare time during the day.

MelK813
    Participant

Thanks I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing. I'd like to get the 10 point combo, and can actyally borrow the 2014 wiley book at my library. I bought gleim for FAR and not knocking them, but there setup seems a little overwhelming for me. I figure a lot of Jeff's material is very portable and will let me get little pieces done as I get spare time during the day.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.