2 weeks for review until BEC

• Creator
    Topic
    Pray4theCPA
    Participant

Hi all – I just finished all the Becker lectures and MC questions in BEC. I have about two weeks for my final review.

Will me having two weeks for my final review hurt me at all? Is it too long? FYI, I work full time. Any advice please.

Also, I skipped all the Becker Sims for WC. I am worried about them even though it is 15% but this could be the difference in a passing grade. I mainly skipped them because I am not the biggest fan of writing… Is there any tips to get easy points on the WC?

Thanks for the help.

FAR 83
    BEC 81
    REG 75
    AUD 74 93

FAR - 83
    BEC - 81
    AUD - 74,93
    REG - 75

Becker Self Study & Becker Final Review

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    fireblaze240
    Participant

I work full time and had Rogers and studied the whole BEC in 2 weeks, cramming the book, skipping the videos, and doing Ninja MCQ. So 2 weeks of review should be sufficient.

One thing I recommend doing is practice the WC (as in how fast it would take you to write an essay) I didn't look at a single WC prior to the exam, and on the exam day, I ran out of time when I did it and wrote one complete essay and 2 VERY SHORT essay. (ended up scoring weaker on WC, and was in the BEC bubble)

BEC - 78
    REG - In Progress..
    AUD - In Progress..
    FAR - In Progress..

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can do this.

Crunchtime
    Participant

You will be fine, I didn't even look at the simulations at all to prepare for them, if you know the concepts you should be able to write an essay. Even though I failed the test the first time, I scored comparable on my sims without even looking at them. I believe I wouldve passed the CPA if the sims were graded at 40%, you should just do MC and learn the material best as you can.

AUD-77
    BEC-70,73,68,74 SH##!!!!!, 80
    REG-73,76
    FAR -74,82

Ethics here I come!!

Pray4theCPA
    Participant

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

FAR 83
    BEC 81
    REG 75
    AUD 74 93

FAR - 83
    BEC - 81
    AUD - 74,93
    REG - 75

shanek327
    Participant

IT!

FAR - 75
    AUD - 78
    BEC - 82
    REG - 77

2 Corinthians 5:21

Our value does not come from our skills and abilities, as good as they may be; it does not come from our GPA, our job, a promotion from that job to a better job, our success on the CPA exam, or anything of the like; but our value comes from the fact that we have a Creator who loves us, cares for us, and desires to help us navigate the rough waters of this life in a way that provides security, hope, and true, everlasting joy while we anticipate the life to come, with Him.

Pray4theCPA
    Participant

@shanek327 I hate IT and systems.. ugh

FAR 83
    BEC 81
    REG 75
    AUD 74 93

FAR - 83
    BEC - 81
    AUD - 74,93
    REG - 75

2 weeks i plenty of time to review. I only reviewed like a day before i took my test. It is evident by my score.

BEC - 76 (1/24/15)
    REG - 82 (4/13/15)
    AUD - 89 (5/31/15)
    FAR - 78 (8/16/15)

Starting right now I'll be strong
    I'll play my fight song
    And I don't really care if nobody else believes
    'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

shanek327
    Participant

@ Pray4theCPa me too! lol but if I didn't eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner, I would have failed

FAR - 75
    AUD - 78
    BEC - 82
    REG - 77

2 Corinthians 5:21

Our value does not come from our skills and abilities, as good as they may be; it does not come from our GPA, our job, a promotion from that job to a better job, our success on the CPA exam, or anything of the like; but our value comes from the fact that we have a Creator who loves us, cares for us, and desires to help us navigate the rough waters of this life in a way that provides security, hope, and true, everlasting joy while we anticipate the life to come, with Him.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.