2 weeks left until my final part (BEC):

• Creator
    Topic
    jairvin3
    Participant

This journey has been awful, tons of fails over 4 years but I am finally just about there. I need to kill BEC on 4/29 and if I pass, I am done.

I have just completed all of NINJA MCQ (1st run through) and I made sure I got every single question correct at least one time. I am planning on working through all of NINJA MCQ before the test as reinforcement.

My question is: if you have used NINJA MCQ, do you think all of BEC can be reviewed effectively in two weeks?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    wombataholic
    Participant

Since you've already worked through everything once, you can totally review everything in BEC in 2 weeks. Just keep doing random sets of MCQs and make sure when you get an answer wrong that you understand why it was wrong and how to get to the right answer.

AUD - 91
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 91
    REG - 92
    CPA, CFE
    Passed all 4 CPA exam sections with Ninja Notes/MCQ/Audio

Licensed CPA
    Passed each section on the first try with Ninja Notes/MCQ/Audio

Martin
    Participant

jairvin3, is there a reason why you have to take it by 4/29? Any of the parts you passed expiring after that date?

Through God all things can happen!

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.
    “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

jairvin3
    Participant

Martin,

I'm not in danger of losing parts I just like to commit to a date because it keeps me disciplined with studying. If I allow myself more time, I'll fall off track.

monikernc
    Participant

stick with 4/29 date. hit the mcq's hard in the next two weeks. reorganize your notes. attempt some writing, rest, exercise and eat well and drink water. if you have weak areas now is the time to eliminate them. good luck!

AUD - 93
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 88
    How have you been?
    Ninja book and MCQs and the forum, all first try! 2016
    Licensed State of Montana April Fool’s Day 2020
    State of Colorado June 2020 - AICPA Ethics 93
    Experience was the worst part of the journey for me. You?
    If you want things to change you have to do something different.

FAR 7/25/15 76!
    AUD 10/30/15 93
    BEC 2/27/16 82
    REG 5/23/16 88!
    Ninja Book and MCQ and the forum - all the way!!!
    and a little thing i like to call, time and effort!
    if you want things to change, you have to do something different

Martin
    Participant

jairvin3, if this is your last part on a 4-year journey, and you are not in danger of losing a credit, I would only take BEC sooner than June 10th if I'm averaging above 85% on Ninja. Bec can be very tricky. Is an exam with multiple personalities. In one window you could have a BEC exam that focuses 20% on Economics and 5% on IT. Then the following window, you can take it again and this time, it could be focused 5% on Economics and 20% on IT. They can play with the %s all day long. They are not forced to test us on aevery single chapter based on the % they were supposed to go by. So If you are at 85% in most chapters, but your average on IT is only 70% then you might have a problem. I'm telling you from experience. The first time I took BEC I got a 74 (heavy on economics), I was strong on everything but Economics. My score report showed stronger on MC that means that my average should have been above 80%. I took it again the following window with a high average on both Wiley and Roger, and I only got a 75% because the exam was mostly IT, which is something I hate and little on economics.

Through God all things can happen!

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.
    “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

hasy
    Participant

I think you have just enough time. I reviewed most of the material 2 weeks out and for the last 2 weeks, I hit MCQs hard. Both NINJA and WTB. I think out of the 1300 on NINJA, I only did 900 of them. At this time, I would really take a practice test in NINJA with WC and everything. Once you take the practice exam, see which areas that you're weak at and NAIL them down. I had the fortune of being tested on the things I was weakest at. I can't stress enough on reviewing Financial Mgt and IT. Don't fret about the WC, make sure that it is grammatically correct and has structure.

I don't know your trending score for MCQs. But a day before the test, my trending was 69. NINJA mcqs prepares REALLY well for BEC. I thought NINJA was harder. If you really want to nail down WC, I would spend some hours, reading examples of memos and emails. If english isn't your first language, then consider practicing them. Otherwise, nail down your weak areas. If you've made an effort to make that each question in NINJA is correct, I'm pretty sure you will knock this out. 🙂 Good luck!

AUD - 83
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    BEC - 80 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

FAR - 72; 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

AUD - 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

REG - 52; 78 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

Ethics - 68, 96 (how I dislike you)
    -
    This forum is more addictive than drugs. Still returning after licensure.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller

-

BEC 80 (10/23/15)
    FAR 72 (4/2/15); 83 (7/11/16)
    REG 52 (4/28/15)
    AUD (9/9/16)

Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB

accrual_guru
    Participant

Is it possible sit in June? Isn't it a blackout month?

Larry
    Participant

@accrual_guru, Yes, only the first 10 days of June is available for testing.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 78
    REG - 82
    Licensed in Florida

REG - 82
    FAR - 78
    BEC - 76
    AUD - 8/27/16

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.