2014-2015 Updated > Becker final exams vs actual cpa score

• Creator
    Topic
    OlintoJr
    Participant

Hi all-

I know there have been many of these posts in the past but I figured with all the changes in exams over the years I would start a new thread.

I will be taking aud next so I would like to know what people have scored on there Becker aud exams vs there actual exams…. But feel free to share results if other sections as well.

I just took my first becker exam and scored a 71.

Thanks in advance for the insight!

FAR - 11/30/14 -79
    AUD - 2/19/15 -86
    BEC - 4/09/15 -86
    REG - 11/30/15 -87

I'M DONE! ITS OVER! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Martin
    Participant

I think the following thread is fairly new (2 months), and you can see a pattern. I dont think it will be such a good idea to start a new one. New students might think is the only thread with not enough posts to determine if becker's famous final exam can compare to the real one.

https://www.another71.com/cpa-exam-forum/topic/post-your-becker-final-score-vs-actual-score

Through God all things can happen!

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.
    “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

OlintoJr
    Participant

Thanks Martin!

FAR - 11/30/14 -79
    AUD - 2/19/15 -86
    BEC - 4/09/15 -86
    REG - 11/30/15 -87

Martin
    Participant

When are you taking the next Becker final exam? You feel comfortable with your Audit knowledge? When is your exam? I got a 77 on this first test-let of exam 1, im taking the other 2 tomorrow after I review my flash cards.

― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

OlintoJr
    Participant

I just took practice exam 1 this morning so I plan to review it and study my weak areas this week and them take my second practice exam next weekend. My actual exam is on the 19th. I feel like I have a good understanding of everything – I just have a couple areas that could use a little work.

I sort of sped through the sims on this practice exam Bc I was getting bored. So my 71 probably should have been a bit higher. I am not too stressed out about the actual test. I've already taken FAR so this exam is a cake walk compared to that. My plan is to continue to bang out mc question and review my errors until the exam. I think I should be able to pass. (hopefully).

My main concern to be honest, is being to over confident with this exam.. I've heard many horror stories of people in my boat (thinking this exam would be easy) who have ended up failing.

FAR - 11/30/14 -79
    AUD - 2/19/15 -86
    BEC - 4/09/15 -86
    REG - 11/30/15 -87

Martin
    Participant

I think the % of people scoring in the 70s on both finals from Becker and then failing the real exam is very low,so you are on you way to become a CPA like Olinto says. I dont do the simulations on Becker's final exam. The test-lets are harder than the simulation,so i go by my score there. This should hold true for every part except FAR. I think you can score in the 90s in MC for FAR,but if you dont know your JEs, you can still fail the exam.

― Albert Einstein

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.