2014 Becker AUD Book

• Creator
    Topic
    hlarki1

I purchased my Becker study materials last year so I have the 2013 version for audit, both the A and B books. I took audit in November and didn’t pass so now I am just starting to study for it again to take in July. My question is do I need to purchase the new 2014 book? I know there are updates but I don’t want to have to go through all the lectures and highlight everything again. I’ve read other posts and get mixed answers on this. Is it worth it to do it all over?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hlarki1

For anyone else with this question, I ordered the new book and there is very little difference. The little difference there is in the book, in my opinion, isn't the difference between passing and failing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

every point counts on the CPA exam

jpowell31
    Participant

the 2013 softwareshould still come with the 2014 lectures…which go through the 2014 books and you'll notice there are very little changes and the price of the older stuff goes down a lot.. just remember that the clock starts to tick on the software and it will expire! i used this method for BEC – there were some formatting changes in two chapters and one page of an extra section in one chapter. i'm using for FAR now and there was only a few new paragraphs…none of them focused on in lectures but i still wrote it to supplement my 2013 book in case.

-__-
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.