2014 Roger CPA Audit Review

• Creator
    Topic
    greendotme

Anyone using 2014 Roger CPA materials to study for Audit? I’m not used to UWorld Roger CPA Review’s new materials. He is no longer using Wiley. Are you considering to supplement with Wiley? I’m just not sure if Roger’s questions will be enough.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You are going to want to supplement with Wiley or Gleim. There aren't that many questions. I have gotten repeats in the same quiz session. Some are repeats of the textbook questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are going to want to supplement with Wiley or Gleim. There aren't that many questions. I have gotten repeats in the same quiz session. Some are repeats of the textbook questions.

mandy0415

Auditing is my last section and my 1st 3 sections prior to that I used Roger's 2013 material with the Wiley Test Bank. I got 2014 materials for Audit, but luckily still have access to audit in Wiley. I didn't fully care for Roger's test bank that now comes with his material. I have been using that more so to supplement Wiley when I want to do extra questions. I highly recommend using the Wiley Test Bank with Roger. With Roger's, I didn't like that I couldn't select to answer questions I haven't answered before. The first few times I used Roger's questions, I kept getting repeats.

mandy0415

Auditing is my last section and my 1st 3 sections prior to that I used Roger's 2013 material with the Wiley Test Bank. I got 2014 materials for Audit, but luckily still have access to audit in Wiley. I didn't fully care for Roger's test bank that now comes with his material. I have been using that more so to supplement Wiley when I want to do extra questions. I highly recommend using the Wiley Test Bank with Roger. With Roger's, I didn't like that I couldn't select to answer questions I haven't answered before. The first few times I used Roger's questions, I kept getting repeats.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.