2014 Updates for Wiley Test Bank

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!

Am I correct in assuming that the Wiley Test Bank will update for 2014 REG materials? Or do I have to purchase an update?

I see Becker went ahead with their lovely updates for REG. It feels like my 2013 Becker book is a completely different course at this point……..oh well. The joys of CPA studying!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    G3

@ will it ever end

I contacted Wiley about this issei when I started studying for my Jan 16th AUD exam. I was told that everything BUT the WTB has been updated – should be updated sometime in January but no official date could be given πŸ™

I have written my study schedule as if the WTB may update right before my exam leaving the last weekend to work MCQs and make additional notes (back up plan in place for worse case scenario – no updates until AFTER exam day)

Starting Jan 1st I will check WTB at least once a day (keeping fingers crossed)

Good Luck!!!

3XBEC:75 * 4XREG:82 * 4XFAR:76 * 7XAUD:77

β€œIt is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt

G3

@ will it ever end

I contacted Wiley about this issei when I started studying for my Jan 16th AUD exam. I was told that everything BUT the WTB has been updated – should be updated sometime in January but no official date could be given πŸ™

I have written my study schedule as if the WTB may update right before my exam leaving the last weekend to work MCQs and make additional notes (back up plan in place for worse case scenario – no updates until AFTER exam day)

Starting Jan 1st I will check WTB at least once a day (keeping fingers crossed)

Good Luck!!!

β€œIt is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt

Lindrobe

@G3- I am in the same boat. Was hoping to move my February 17th AUD appointment up to February 1. I also use WTB. Since they updated their MCQs to include the updated clarity standards last June, did they mention if they expect many updates to the AUD MCQs in January?

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

"Successful people do things that unsuccessful people don't want to do"

Lindrobe

@G3- I am in the same boat. Was hoping to move my February 17th AUD appointment up to February 1. I also use WTB. Since they updated their MCQs to include the updated clarity standards last June, did they mention if they expect many updates to the AUD MCQs in January?

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

G3

@ Lindrobe

I was not given any information about content changes. I would assume (and hope) there will be more MCQs about the new report sections πŸ™‚

Good Luck on your upcoming AUD exam!!!

G3

@ Lindrobe

I was not given any information about content changes. I would assume (and hope) there will be more MCQs about the new report sections πŸ™‚

Good Luck on your upcoming AUD exam!!!

Lindrobe

According to Wiley's website (https://www.wileycpa.com/cpatestbank-com/support/) all of the test bank updates have been live since 12/12. @G3 – when did they tell you it would be January?

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

Lindrobe

According to Wiley's website (https://www.wileycpa.com/cpatestbank-com/support/) all of the test bank updates have been live since 12/12. @G3 – when did they tell you it would be January?

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

G3

I purchased the WTB last September and did ALL of the AUD MCQs and SIMs available (going over them multiple times leads to memorization for me)

When I started studying for my retake I logged in and selected “Not seen yet” after nothing new appeared, I contacted customer service (12/21) and they told me updates for WTB would be available sometime in January.

Does this mean, there will be no MCQ or SIMs updates for this window?!? πŸ™

G3

I purchased the WTB last September and did ALL of the AUD MCQs and SIMs available (going over them multiple times leads to memorization for me)

When I started studying for my retake I logged in and selected “Not seen yet” after nothing new appeared, I contacted customer service (12/21) and they told me updates for WTB would be available sometime in January.

Does this mean, there will be no MCQ or SIMs updates for this window?!? πŸ™

Lindrobe

@G3. I dunno. I might call them on Thursday. If you call first though, let me know what you find out if you don't mind. I will do the same.

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

Lindrobe

@G3. I dunno. I might call them on Thursday. If you call first though, let me know what you find out if you don't mind. I will do the same.

FAR 12/3/14, 87
    AUD 2/3/14, 90
    BEC 4/1/14, 88
    REG 5/27/14, 94

Licensed CPA, Indiana

G3

We will tag team them to a concrete answer πŸ™‚

G3

We will tag team them to a concrete answer πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don't think that AUD had any new material added to the exam, so I think it's quite likely that there's no new MCQs or SIMs for AUD for 2014.

However, if they didn't release REG's changed ones till after they were testable, I'd be mad!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.