2017 changes – Do all sections of the CPA exam have to be passed after 2017?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Or can you pass parts before the changes and then the remaining parts after the changes without having to retake the parts you already passed?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    marqzho
    Participant

can you pass parts before the changes and then the remaining parts after the changes without having to retake the parts you already passed?

Yes you can.

REG 90
    FAR 95
    AUD 98
    BEC 84

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok thanks, I couldn't find any information on the AICPA website regarding this.

Can anyone confirm or post a link to confirm?

jcf175
    Participant

confirmed

NYSCPA

Passed all sections between 5/15 - 10/15 order AUD REG BEC FAR (used Becker only)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think there would be a huge panic or a revolt if none of the previously passed sections (pre Q3-2017) count towards getting your license for 2017 and beyond

marqzho
    Participant

Quote from Becker website:

If I start the exam before the changes, do I have to retake the sections I already passed?
    Candidates who do not pass all four parts before the 2017 changes will be able to keep scores on sections they passed (unless the 18 month window expired).

REG 90
    FAR 95
    AUD 98
    BEC 84

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay great, thanks guys. Looks like I will be getting back to studying then after my previous sections expired 1-2 yrs ago. Hopefully this time around it will be much easier to study since I'm already familiar and established now in the field instead of fresh out of college.

Will probably pick up some Ninja study tools in the next few days since I hear good things.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.