3 weeks or less for Audit

• Creator
    Topic
    Broag
    Participant

Retook FAR again yesterday and now have AUD scheduled in three weeks. I have some audit education and experience. I have the Ninja AUD book and notes. I have 7/8 months before my first and only credit expires. Really starting to panic. I’ve heard mixed things about the AUD exam. Some people say its very theoretical and that doing tons of MCQ is counterproductive and others say just to do MCQ. Since I don’t have much time to prepare, I was just going to read through the Ninja AUD book a couple times. I’d prefer to not have to reschedule. Any advice??

Thanks everyone.

REG - 79
    FAR - ?
    AUD - ?
    BEC - ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    golfball7773
    Participant

Both times I took Aud I did it in 3 weeks just pounding MCQ's. You can see that I have been close and I probably misread a few questions…..

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 86
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    AUD - 71, 73

BEC - 74, 86

REG - 77*

FAR - 57

*expired

(I have been trying to become a CPA since 2013). only one test down.......

FAR: 63, 55, 62
    REG: 65, 77*
    AUD: Fail, 64, 71
    BEC: 72, 74, 81

*expired

Broag
    Participant

These exams…been going at it for a year and a half and only have one pass to my name.

REG - 79
    FAR - ?
    AUD - ?
    BEC - ?

golfball7773
    Participant

check mine out….

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 86
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    AUD - 71, 73

BEC - 74, 86

REG - 77*

FAR - 57

*expired

(I have been trying to become a CPA since 2013). only one test down.......

FAR: 63, 55, 62
    REG: 65, 77*
    AUD: Fail, 64, 71
    BEC: 72, 74, 81

*expired

zieg16
    Participant

I studied about 3 weeks for AUD. Haven't gotten my score back yet, but I'd say 3 weeks is totally doable for the amount of matierial if you are already familiar with it. Just don't freak yourself out so much that you study nonstop and get super burnt out – in my opinion that's just about the worse thing. You should try to play to your learning style. If reading the book cover to cover and taking notes on it helps you retain best, do that. If multiple choice questions really do it for you, focus on that. There's no one right answer – just put in the time! Good luck!

AUD: 96 (5/12/16)
    REG: 6/7/16
    FAR: 7/31/16
    BEC: 9/2/16

Just trying to do my best - there are more important things in life than an exam score.

Broag
    Participant

@golfball — Just keep at it. I've felt like quitting on multiple occasions. It's just not an option, though. We will get there.

@zieg — I just recently started doing less MCQ. I feel doing more than 1k MCQ is doing more harm than good, but that's just me. We will see how it turns out.

REG - 79
    FAR - ?
    AUD - ?
    BEC - ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.