61% on Ninja MCQ, good or bad?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

NINJA Question –

I just did a couple of sessions (5 to be exact) of 30 MCQ and I got a 60%, is that good or bad? And should I continue to do just all new random question sets, or should I start to zone in on topics where I have low percentages?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not too bad if thats the score you receiving from brand new questions. Im starting to do the same thing myself. I suggest reviewing weaker topics… and topics that you believe will have a high chance of showing up on the exam.

Try not to get too caught up in your score. The idea is the gauge how well you're starting to pick up the material.

Excel14
    Participant

@Determined:

You're doing better than I am. I knew I didn't remember a lot of what I studied before, but in the initial phases of my review and I'm getting around 40%. Not too great!

What do they call an accounting person, who only managed a 75 on all four parts of the CPA exam....you got it, CPA!!!

BEC (2/28/16) ----- 78
    FAR (09/10/16)-----
    AUD
    REG

CIA, CGAP, CFE

silvercamaro77
    Participant

I wouldn't necessarily start honing anywhere quite yet because there are so many questions and you've only done a small percentage of them, thus there are going to be a lot of areas that you haven't seen yet.

General consensus is to aim to get your trending score in the 80-85% range. If you're working the MCQs as a learning tool (as in you're really spending time reading through all the material on the screen and clicking through all the definitions etc so that you understand why all the wrong answers are wrong), I personally prefer doing 5-10 question spurts as I got bogged down doing that in the longer sessions.

AUD- 95
    FAR- 75
    BEC- 83
    REG- 85

Officially done! Exclusively used NINJA for BEC, REG, and FAR

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.