66 ON AUD :(

• Creator
    Topic
    rbcpa
    Participant

So i just failed AUD 🙁 I used Becker 2012, Becker Flashcards, and NINJA notes. I had been studying for REG, should I take REG in January or put that on hold and attack AUD again?

Any study tipssupplement material suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks!

Auditing & Attestation – Score: 66

Understanding the Engagement (12-16%) Comparable

Understanding the Entity (16-20%) Stronger

Procedures and Evidence (16-20%) Weaker

Evaluation and Reporting (16-20%) Weaker

Accounting and Review Services (12-16%) Comparable

Professional Responsibilities (16-20%) Weaker

BEC - PASSED
    AUD - PASSED
    REG - PASSED
    FAR - PASSED

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mtaylo24
    Participant

Try the Wiley focus notes app and the gleim testbank…

CPA (2017)

REG:  75

BEC:  76

FAR:  77

AUD: 78

CMA (2019)

P1: 380

P2: 360

AUD - 1st - 60 (12/12), 61 (2/13), 61 (8/13), 78! (11/15)
    REG - 55 (2/16) 69 (5/16) Retake(8/16)
    BEC - 71(5/16) Retake (9/16)
    FAR - (8/16)

foreseeableCPA
    Participant

@rbcpa

I was in the same situation as you are. I failed AUD, but went ahead and studied for REG. In my case, I believe this break from Audit was perfect. I am now studying for AUD again and I am picking up on things I didnt understand before. How far are you into the REG book? If you are halfway through, I'd keep going at it.

CPA - Class of 2013
    CIA - Class of 2016

rbcpa
    Participant

@mtaylo24

I will check those out! Thanks.

@foreseeable

I am on the R4 Lecture. I think I will go ahead and take REG mid January. I am using Becker to prepare for REG too, any particular chapters that are heavy hitters? Do you have any study tips that worked for you? Thanks and congratulations for being half way done.

BEC - PASSED
    AUD - PASSED
    REG - PASSED
    FAR - PASSED

foreseeableCPA
    Participant

Don't listen to Tim Gearty on what you should focus on lol. There are topics that he just decides to skim or just skip but you definitely should give those paragraphs a quick read. During my final review, I watched ALL the lectures over again. Yes, this took quite sometime and I hated it, but it really helped reinforce the material. And to be truthful to you, I knew I did well on the MC but I bombed the SIMS. I forgot some of the rules on how to calculate certain things and I was running out of time. Luckily, I did comparable to all the other candidates. Dont give up & use Another71 as a support system. My family and friends dont know what it takes to become a CPA. A71 compensates for that.

CPA - Class of 2013
    CIA - Class of 2016

Anonymous
    Inactive

I failed AUD and took time off…. took BEC and then REG and then went back and tackled AUD the main thing I think that helped me was rewriting the NINJA notes AND the wiley test bank because they word the questions differently than Becker and it truly helped me. Good luck!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.