69 –> 63 –> 73 // HELP ME PASS AUD

• Creator
    Topic
    debitcash
    Participant

I feel very comfortable with the material. Ran through all Beckers MCQs (as well as lectures and several readings/note takings from the Becker book), rewrote Ninja Notes, did Ninja MCQ (for each retake) and still no passing score.

I skimmed through the AL to get a feel for what is where. I understand the processes and differences between issuers and non issuers.

I feel that the Sims do not really help when it comes to the real exam because the ones given to use (in the review courses) are a tad easier or completely irrelevant.

My score sheet said I was stronger in MCQs and weaker in SIMS (all three times).

I plan on reading through the textbook once again and then diving into Ninja MCQs.

Any more suggestions? How are people cracking 90s and I cant even crack a 75???

Seems like the A I C P A likes to watch me squirm :[

Need to be done with AUD yesterday…help a brother out.

FAR:75
    BEC:76
    AUD:84
    REG:80

FAR:75!
    AUD:69, 63, 73, TBD
    BEC:76!
    REG:71, TBD

BECKER + NINJA PRODUCTS

keep your cool

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    SpiritofGod
    Participant

Get gleim sim to supplement ninja MCQ. Gleim sims are comparable to what I saw in the exams for FAR, Reg and AUD. Go through the sims until you averaging 80. Make sure you understand why the answer is correct or wrong. Take really good notes for final review! Hopefully you should be fine.

livealittle
    Participant

I think my key to passing AUD was understanding all the different levels of attest, the different letters for them, the different standards for rules that apply to the different levels of attest engagements and what must be included with each type of letter.

there were so many MCQ and Sims on that body of material, if you don't have a really good grasp on that, i don't think you can pass.

BEC - 8/8/16
    REG - 66, 77
    AUD - 81
    FAR - 9/8/16

debitcash
    Participant

I looked at gleim sims and they are priced at $250!

A tad over budget unfortunately for my case — anybody have any coupon codes or supplementary ways for me to get it?

FAR:75
    BEC:76
    AUD:84
    REG:80

FAR:75!
    AUD:69, 63, 73, TBD
    BEC:76!
    REG:71, TBD

BECKER + NINJA PRODUCTS

keep your cool

SpiritofGod
    Participant

They used to sell the sims separate for $30. There is a student discount of 20%. If this is still on the higher side you can get their text book on amazon for about $35. The text is broken into 20 chapters. Each chapter has 6 sims. about 120 sims for practice.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.