70, Silver Lining?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hammer
    Participant

I got a 70 on FAR. Walking out I honestly felt like I got a 40. I skipped 3 chapters in Becker, never did a final exam, Did 0 progress tests, and 0 optional MCQs. I finished the exam in 2 hours. Needless to say I have no one to blame but myself and I clearly didn’t give it my best effort.

Now what. I want to fit in 2 sections next window. Should I try and cram for FAR by mid October. Or take Audit and BEC. Shooting to test mid October and end of November.

FAR - 70, 81
    AUD - 83
    BEC - 77
    REG - 70, 78

Licensed in Ohio.

Now what the hell do I do?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Considering it sounds like you barely studied and you got a 70, If I were in your shoes – I would stick with FAR. It's still pretty early in September, so I would start studying for FAR immediately, take that mid-October, then take AUD at the end of November.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The silver lining is you only need 5 points.

A word of advice from a similarly situated individual- DO NOT skimp out on your studies next time around. I did and I got a lower score the second time around (a 73 turned into a 67).

I'd do FAR again in late October, then AUD in late November. AUD is the least material by far. I passed it with two weeks of fairly intensive studying. A month of studying 20 hrs per week should be more than enough for AUD.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.