72 on BEC – Need motivation

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone. Although I have read comments here since the summer of 2011, this is my first post. I passed my first test (FAR), felt good about it. However, I am so bummed out with my BEC score (72). I was absolutely sure I passed the test but obviously didn’t. I have been trying to get back on track but feel unmotivated to do so – feel like I hit a wall and have difficulty focusing. I admire all of you for what you are doing, especially those who find the will to continue after experiencing disappointment following a score less than 75. I am not a quitter and do not intend to do so. However, my brain feels fried. I want to say I really admire the tenacity you all exhibit.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just gotta keep on keeping on!! I also passed FAR first time around and then got kicked in the behind when I took AUD right after. Take solace in the fact that you have at least already passed one of the more time consuming sections, and just get right back at!! Take whatever hatred you have right now (if any) for the CPA Exam and let it fuel your study effort. Good luck!!

kobebryant168
    Participant

I wish I can pass FAR like you guys did…

look at how many tries i had with BEC

don't underestimate it…

it's the weirdest section among the others

Dont give up! your clock already starts ticking!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dodgerdawg, thank you. I started with FAR because a lot of posts stated it was a beast, since I got that out of the way, I figured BEC would not be as challenging. Geesh, was I wrong. Every time I try to study my brain feels like it is submerged under water; I'm having difficulty mentally processing some concepts (even though I understood them prior to having taken the BEC exam). Thanks again.

Kobebryant168, I admire your persistence. Candidates like you, and others who provide encouragement and motivation, make me feel better. Thank you.

jtcali
    Participant

@Maverick I created a sheet with all of the formulas on it and spent a couple of days before the test just memorizing them. i created the sheet using formulas from the Ninja Notes and if i got a MC question wrong I would write down the formula that was in the answer explanation. if you get an mc question wrong, write down the formula and make sure you memorize it . you're really close with a 72, you're almost there. especially with FAR under your belt that should be enough motivation to pass BEC.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.