74 – AGAIN!!

• Creator
    Topic
    FTZ

I just got my 2nd 74 in 9 sittings. I’m half mad, half relieved because I honestly thought I had gotten humiliated with a fifty-something. I lose BEC on 1/31, which I found easy the FIRST time but I don’t want to think that way. I’m all about not losing that credit and being done by valentines day. I had started spinning my mental wheels about other careers when I left prometric 9 days ago – but it did expose a weakness (or area I neglected to study because I thought I KNEW it – not!) now that I can think more rationally.

I bounced back from 74 on AUD to get 88, but FAR is so extensive and I might be lucky that some weak ares weren’t hammered as much as they could have been. No way to know.

I should get this done in January but I am massively frustrated that I have to grind it out one more time! And over Christmas too. Congrats to those who passed and don’t give up if you suffered a setback.

B: 77 (LC), 75
    A: 63,74,88
    R: 60,67,80
    F: 71,74,74 again, and 86 - DONE!

Ethics and application - done.

Licensed in VA - 07/03/2014

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Determined CPA
    Participant

Definitely don't give up!! Looking at your past scores, it seems that you always improve your score from the time prior, which can only mean one thing – THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE FINANCIAL WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVER TAKE A CPA EXAM!!!

Keep that might set, get back to the material and you will pass before V-day as planned! Good luck!

A - 75
    B - 78 God is good.
    F - 77 Answered prayers.
    R - 84! Done!!

Paperwork sent - waiting for license!!
    Still on a cloud and in shock. Through God, all things will happen.

Determined CPA
    Participant

Definitely don't give up!! Looking at your past scores, it seems that you always improve your score from the time prior, which can only mean one thing – THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE FINANCIAL WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVER TAKE A CPA EXAM!!!

Keep that might set, get back to the material and you will pass before V-day as planned! Good luck!

A - 75
    B - 78 God is good.
    F - 77 Answered prayers.
    R - 84! Done!!

Paperwork sent - waiting for license!!
    Still on a cloud and in shock. Through God, all things will happen.

Kenada

You can do it!!! I hope to see you in the FAR study group thread as I sit FAR as well in Jan 2014.

FAR 05/27/14; 786/110 - Done !

Kenada

You can do it!!! I hope to see you in the FAR study group thread as I sit FAR as well in Jan 2014.

FAR 05/27/14; 786/110 - Done !

FTZ

Insi – I haven't done that in the past, but this time I will. See you there!

FTZ

Insi – I haven't done that in the past, but this time I will. See you there!

I'm also feeling the 74 Blues today. However, it's a damn respectable score and proves that we can both crush it in January.

Keep your head up, finish the job and have an awesome Valentines Day complete with an expensive bottle of California's finest.

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
    - Winston Churchill

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan

BEC: (54), (72), 80 (losing credit on 02/02/15 - nervous)
    AUD: 78
    REG: (74), 91
    FAR: (71)

I'm also feeling the 74 Blues today. However, it's a damn respectable score and proves that we can both crush it in January.

Keep your head up, finish the job and have an awesome Valentines Day complete with an expensive bottle of California's finest.

- Winston Churchill

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan

MintsRGood
    Participant

74's are infuriating and insulting. I refuse to take NO for an answer. We are better than a 74. We will win.

REG: 75 DONE 🙂
    AUD: 61, 71, 68, 92 DONE 🙂
    BEC: 76 DONE 🙂
    FAR: 72, 74, 79 DONE 🙂
    Licensed Michigan CPA 🙂
    -Some people dream of success...others wake up and work hard for it!!!
    -The cowards never start and the weak die along the way!
    -You better work, b***h!
    -Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.-JFK

MintsRGood
    Participant

74's are infuriating and insulting. I refuse to take NO for an answer. We are better than a 74. We will win.

Licensed Michigan CPA 🙂
    -You better work, b***h!

I sometimes think that a 74 is the AICPA's way of letting you know that you still have plenty of plasma left to donate in order to pay for your next exam.

- Winston Churchill

- Michael Jordan

I sometimes think that a 74 is the AICPA's way of letting you know that you still have plenty of plasma left to donate in order to pay for your next exam.

- Winston Churchill

- Michael Jordan

Anonymous
    Inactive

MInts: I'm SO sorry to see that FAR 74! *hugs*

Jan 2014 FAR dies a slow torturous death in your hands!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

MInts: I'm SO sorry to see that FAR 74! *hugs*

Jan 2014 FAR dies a slow torturous death in your hands!!!

MintsRGood
    Participant

Thanks Baxter, I appreciate it!!!!!! Can't wait to see you close out this month!!!!!!!!!

Licensed Michigan CPA 🙂
    -You better work, b***h!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.