74 on BEC

• Creator
    Topic
    raheel312

I took my BEC exam on 1/15 just received my score (stupid 74). Since I can’t retake it in this testing window, I don’t know whether to get back to BEC and retake it 2 months from now, 4/1, or to study for Audit, and take BEC at the end of may..

Thoughts?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have an NTS for AUD? How do you feel about taking that at the end of Feb? If you feel you have a shot at AUD don't waste the rest of this window and re- take BEC in April. Sorry about the 74! I had my share of those. Never give up!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have an NTS for AUD? How do you feel about taking that at the end of Feb? If you feel you have a shot at AUD don't waste the rest of this window and re- take BEC in April. Sorry about the 74! I had my share of those. Never give up!

raheel312

Thanks.. I don't have an NTS for Audit.. I just started studying again last week and there's no way i'll be ready by the end of this month to take Audit

raheel312

Thanks.. I don't have an NTS for Audit.. I just started studying again last week and there's no way i'll be ready by the end of this month to take Audit

san4596

I would go ahead and study AUD, and take it on 4/1/14. Then, study your weak sections on BEC first, and hit your strong sections last. Take BEC at the end of May.

CPA EXAM: DONE!!!!
    Ethics Course: Passed
    Application Mailed: 3/16/15
    Professional Conduct Exam: 97
    Certification Date: 4/2/15!!!

san4596

I would go ahead and study AUD, and take it on 4/1/14. Then, study your weak sections on BEC first, and hit your strong sections last. Take BEC at the end of May.

CPA EXAM: DONE!!!!
    Ethics Course: Passed
    Application Mailed: 3/16/15
    Professional Conduct Exam: 97
    Certification Date: 4/2/15!!!

Not a Quitter
    Participant

Of course I don't know what your schedule looks like but if it were me I would knock out BEC first.

FAR- 85 I'm DONE!
    BEC- 75
    REG- 60,60,75
    AUD- 74,74,83

CPAExcel used for BEC, AUD, REG
    Exam Matrix used for FAR plus NINJA Blitz, cpareviewforfree and a little CPAExcel

Not a Quitter
    Participant

Of course I don't know what your schedule looks like but if it were me I would knock out BEC first.

FAR- 85 I'm DONE!
    BEC- 75
    REG- 60,60,75
    AUD- 74,74,83

CPAExcel used for BEC, AUD, REG
    Exam Matrix used for FAR plus NINJA Blitz, cpareviewforfree and a little CPAExcel

Study Monk

I also vote BEC 4/1

I spoke to an ancient wise man who sent me on a mushroom induced journey through an ancient forest to find the key to passing the CPA exam. A talking spider monkey told me to throw the last of my drinking water in the dirt to find what I was looking for. So I followed his instructions and the following message appeared in the soil:

"Do 5000 multiple choice questions for each section"

Study Monk

I also vote BEC 4/1

I spoke to an ancient wise man who sent me on a mushroom induced journey through an ancient forest to find the key to passing the CPA exam. A talking spider monkey told me to throw the last of my drinking water in the dirt to find what I was looking for. So I followed his instructions and the following message appeared in the soil:

"Do 5000 multiple choice questions for each section"

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.