74. Yup, CPA = Can't Pass Any

• Creator
    Topic
    LL Cool Jim
    Participant

So I receive a 74 this time around. This was my 3rd time taking AUD.

1st – 73

2nd – 70

3rd – 74

This is so freaking frustrating!!!!! Now I can’t take AUD until October. I’m taking REG at the end of August, I better pass REG w/ one shot or my BEC score will expire in June 2015. I only pass one part so far!!! DAMN YOU AUD!!!! You’re really putting me between a rock and a hard place w/ this final fail score.

FAR Done
    REG Done
    BEC Done

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    WantCPA30

I know exactly how you feel. I can't seem to pass any of them tried REG, AUD and BEC. Took REG and BEC twice and I get so close but not close enough to pass. Have to keep on moving and studying for the rest.

Good Luck!

LostinNJ
    Participant

I just got a 74 as well, after getting a 74 the first time on Aud in May. I feel your pain.

Oh my freakin gosh… YES!

I completely and unfortunately understand this feeling. I will be done if/when I ever pass this stupid thing. I am at a loss of what to do because I truly have been trying my hardest and studying the best I know how… it is just so tricky!

FAR:82
    BEC:75
    REG:77
    AUD:89

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a 72. My first time taking any part of the CPA exam. Sucks!

Participant

all these stories about candidates failing AUD by a few points has me sweating…

see sig =/

BEC - ✔
    REG - ✔
    AUD - ✔
    FAR - 11/29/14

CPAExcel, Ninja MCQs, and a sh*t ton of coffee

Smashbox20

@005

I agree. I was kind of feeling like this would be a victory lap but now I think I'm going to take AUD a little more seriously. Not letting my last test be my first fail!

What materials are you all using to study?

FAR: Passed
    REG: Passed
    BEC: Passed
    AUD: Passed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you look in the mirror and honestly say to yourself that you gave it 100%? Because 99% would explain that one point.

If you can, you owe to yourself to take it again and pass it. If you can't, you owe it to yourself to take it again and give it 100%. Incorporate new study materials and study EVERYTHING over again. Cover difficult materials two or three times if you need to.

I've had great success with Wiley books alone. I read the chapter, then take every fourth question. Repeat for all chapters. If I score under 65%, I re-read the chapter, then take every fourth question. Repeat until I pass.

I ask about the 100% because I've failed two test and both times I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror and say that I gave it my all. The test commands your best efforts.

Participant

@Smashbox20 mainly CPAExcel

just picked up the Ninja MCQs to practice in addition to the CPAExcel MCQs

that's what I did for REG and I was able to pass

BEC - ✔
    REG - ✔
    AUD - ✔
    FAR - 11/29/14

CPAExcel, Ninja MCQs, and a sh*t ton of coffee

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.