81 passed Audit- Increased score by 17 points!!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    ProdigalCPA

I took AUD 4/19/2013 and got a 64 and re-took it 8/26/2013 and got an 81

AUD - 81 Expired,
    REG - 59, 61,
    BEC - 78 Expired,
    FAR - 48 (did not complete the study material AT ALL),

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start"

"One day in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful"

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    samdiegoCPA

Nice! Sounds similar to me… I went from 70 to 84 back in April! I felt the exact same leaving the exam. Got Stronger on both SIMS and just a bit different on MCQ

AUD: 84
    REG: 84
    BEC: 79
    FAR: 83

samdiegoCPA

Nice! Sounds similar to me… I went from 70 to 84 back in April! I felt the exact same leaving the exam. Got Stronger on both SIMS and just a bit different on MCQ

AUD: 84
    REG: 84
    BEC: 79
    FAR: 83

10keyLeah

What did you do differently?

I'm studying for an AUD re-take.

Ninja Combo, Yaeger, Wiley -- Licensed CPA, May 2015

10keyLeah

What did you do differently?

I'm studying for an AUD re-take.

Ninja Combo, Yaeger, Wiley -- Licensed CPA, May 2015

ProdigalCPA

10key -The first thing I did was re-write my old notes in my “own words” so I could better understand the material. I also purchased the Roger CPA CRAM and listened to the lectures twice After that I bought the NINJA audio and listened to that every day (at work, driving to work, getting ready for work..lol) and i did MCQ every single day (CPA EXECL, WILEY).

My mistake the first time was not doing enough MCQ and getting an understanding of the “question language”. Someone also said it on here, but the key is to READ THE QUESTIONS.

AUD - 81 Expired,
    REG - 59, 61,
    BEC - 78 Expired,

"One day in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful"

ProdigalCPA

10key -The first thing I did was re-write my old notes in my “own words” so I could better understand the material. I also purchased the Roger CPA CRAM and listened to the lectures twice After that I bought the NINJA audio and listened to that every day (at work, driving to work, getting ready for work..lol) and i did MCQ every single day (CPA EXECL, WILEY).

My mistake the first time was not doing enough MCQ and getting an understanding of the “question language”. Someone also said it on here, but the key is to READ THE QUESTIONS.

AUD - 81 Expired,
    REG - 59, 61,
    BEC - 78 Expired,

ProdigalCPA

samdiegoCPA I felt the same way coming out of both exams also. I was so nervous to check my score

AUD - 81 Expired,
    REG - 59, 61,
    BEC - 78 Expired,

ProdigalCPA

samdiegoCPA I felt the same way coming out of both exams also. I was so nervous to check my score

AUD - 81 Expired,
    REG - 59, 61,
    BEC - 78 Expired,

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.