9 days left, should I reschedule??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m down to 9 days left and my trending score is around 70% right now. It’s going up and down between 69% & 72%. I haven’t been doing as many MCQ in the last couple of days do to family issues but I don’t know if there is enough time in the next 9 days to get the trending score up enough that it will be worth taking the exam next week…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    JohnWayneIsGod
    Participant

I haven't take any of the exams yet, so take my advice for what it's worth, but if I were in your position I'd make sure to work on some sims and just go for it. I think I've seen a few people on here post about trending about where you are, and then passing.

FAR - 80

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.

-John Wayne

Tncincy
    Participant

I am in the same boat, I have about 15-17 days of study left before the 30th. Since I cannot re-schedule again, I am going to start extending my study sessions to maybe all nighters. I have been stopping a little early, but I can do more. If I have to spend more time on mcq's and reading notes I will. or what ever suggestions that will help my cause. my score is fluctuating, and I don't really know how much time because I just sit down and go until I can't anymore. My mcq sessions are a little long because I am still writing notes, but I am determined to pass.

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

TaxGod
    Participant

It depends on the software you are using. If you are using Becker or Wiley with ninja then your trending score will be lower. If you are purely using Ninja you might want to raise the trending a little bit. However 9 days is a lot there could be 25-40 hours done in that time!

AUD: 02/28/15 - 89
    FAR: 05/29/15 - 80
    BEC: 08/03/15 - 81
    REG: 08/27/15 - 76

Anonymous
    Inactive

Use that fear to study like you've never studied before. Push yourself hard, make some sacrifices and you'll be glad you did. 9 days is a long time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me, I have a problem of procrastinating until I realize how much less time I have. Then I suddenly start studying for real.

Here's what happened to me. I started studying for AUD in June but couldn't stick to my schedule, plus I didn't finished getting approved so I couldn't schedule any tests. So I admit I took advantage of the “unlimited” time I had. Now I am studying for BEC and have been approved, and scheduled to take BEC on 7/28. I did that on purpose in order to force myself to study. And guess what? I have been studying more and my MCQ scores shot way up after reading and studying the chapter. I feel more confident now then when I was studying for AUD. However, I still have just under two weeks to study and I will continue to do so until the day of the test.

Also, I wouldn't study too much until you feel completely drained. I learned that the hard way. There is only so much your brain can take, so take a few breaks in between.You will be surprised to see how much more productive you will be. At least that was for me.

One more thing to point out. Don't focus on how many hours you should study. For example, you probably heard that you should study for FAR for 180 hours (or around that). But those 180 hours might not have been spent wisely. One guy I knew studied for FAR for only a week and a half, treated like it was a full time job, meaning 8 hours a day with breaks in between. That would have only amounted to around 80 hours, but he still passed on his first try. And this was a guy in my class that I heard aloud, not something I read about on the internet. It depends on how wisely you spend your time studying, not the amount of time.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.