BEC 9 days left – Trending goes down every week – HELP!

• Creator
    Topic
    Pilly
    Participant

So normally ones trending score should be going up every week. However, mine is going down every week.

I finished reading the textbook twice already and started cramming NINJA MCQ 1 month before the exam. I don’t study too much, I study around 1hr a day on the weekdays and about 4 hours a day on the weekends. I work 50hrs a week and I’m just completely drained to study.

Last week, I ended with a trending score of 75% with an average score of 72%. This week, I’ve gone through 100 MCQ’s doing only questions not seen and ended with a trending of 66% and average of 69%. I’m completed 1100 MCQ’s.

I have 9 days left till the exam and it seems like I’m just forgetting materials… Should I forget the MCQ and re-read the textbook for the next 9 days before my exam?

Below is the breakdown of my scores:

Operation Mgmt 53%
    Strategic Planning 60%
    Financial Mgmt 60%
    Economic Concepts 65%
    Information System 73%
    Cor Governance 89%

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    RE2PECT
    Participant

Keep drilling MCQ's. I know it's rough studying during the week, but an hour a day isn't going to cut it. If that's really all you can do, then you should be putting in even more time on the weekend. You're coming down the home stretch and should be trying to do at least 100 MCQ a day let alone a week.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

Roger & Ninja

FAR: 75
    AUD: 73, 81
    BEC: 71, 73, 82
    REG: 68, 82

FAR: 75 Roger & Ninja (notes/flashcards/audio/MCQ)
    AUD: 73, 81
    BEC: 71, retake 8/29
    REG:

Bear-Bear
    Participant

^^^This. To get the best benefits, you need to do the “MCQs til' you want to puke” method, which means at least 120 or so each day. Trending WILL go up if you hammer them in volume.

FAR - PASS
    BEC - PASS
    REG - PASS
    AUD - PASS

Done and licensed!

Larry
    Participant

Like others said, you need to do a minimum of 100 per day. When I took BEC, I took did approximately 3500 questions. 1 hour a day is not going to do much. With the CPA exams, you need to put in more time. Keep grinding away.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 78
    REG - 82
    Licensed in Florida

REG - 82
    FAR - 78
    BEC - 76
    AUD - 8/27/16

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.