Here is my tutorial to get the videos on iPad. Note I used Yaeger 2011 homestudy off of a USB so not sure if method will work for any other media or different review course.
1. Yaeger had the files hidden on the USB so I had to unhide the files to find the video files (in my case a .flv file). Attached is a link to show hidden files on windows http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Show-hidden-files
2. Had to download a .flv to iPad converter. A .flv to .mp4 converter should also work but may have to convert the file once you get in iTunes. I would try to either find a free converter or a trial version where you can download all the files at one time.
3. Once the file is converted add the file to iTunes. Go to File->Add to Library and the video file should end up in "Movies" library of iTunes.
4. If the file you converted was able to get into iTunes but not on the iPad go to Advance -> create iPad or Apple TV version and iTunes will convert it to the appropriate format.
5. Turn on sync movies under devices. I would recommend just selecting a few videos because you will likely not have enough space to have every CPA video on at one time.
AUD - 81 (05/11/12)
BEC - 86 (08/11/12)
REG - 73 (11/10/11),78 (01/07/12)
FAR - 77 (2/25/12)