Want To Survive & Thrive
During Your CPA Exam Journey?
I Help CPA Exam Candidates Successfully Navigate The CPA Exam So They Can Get On With Their Lives Without Suffering Failures & Wasting Countless Hours and Thousands Of Dollars
Hi, I'm Jeff Elliott Husband, Father, Martial Artist, Goat Herder, Bobcat Driver, and Certified Public Accountant. Oh, and I teach people how to pass the CPA Exam.
“Best” CPA Review Courses
“Best” is in quotes for a reason.
Don’t fall for the fake ‘review’ sites that try one-size-fits-all something as nuanced as a review course you'll be using for a year and a half of your life.
Whether you already have a review course, need one, want a different one, or need a supplement, we're here to help.
Over 1450,000 CPA Candidates have asked for our help over the last 13 years.
We’ve got you covered.
CPA Review Materials
Although it may seem challenging to choose, the good thing about the CPA Review space is that the options are pretty limited.
What you buy or use depends on YOU…
…and your study schedule, study plan, study method, budget, and learning style.
What CPA Reviews Material fits you?
Let’s find out.
Another71 CPA Exam Review Forum: THE CPA Exam Gathering Space
Going strong since 2008. Forget about Reddit, Discord, or Facebook groups. They barely existed in 2008 while the a71 forum was the first real CPA exam prep social space on the internet.
This is the Granddaddy CPA Exam Candidate Town Square and resource. If you have a question, it has likely already been asked and answered.
Research previous topics, start your own, respond to others' questions…it's all there for you.
Want to surround yourself with people who get what you are going through? This is the place.
From The Blog
A Decade of Content. More Goodness Added Weekly.
This is the spot for topical news, study strategies, guest posts from test takers in your same shoes, and countless more…like my advice on:
- What to do when you've failed an exam
- How many weeks to study for an exam section
- Which exam section to study first
- How to find the time and motivation to study
- When to schedule your exam
- CPA Exam & Accounting News (4/28/23)Rapid-Fire CPA Exam & Accounting News for Busy CPA Candidates ChatGPT's Disastrous Accounting Class Performance A recent study from Brigham Young University has revealed that ChatGPT, an AI chatbot, failed to perform well in an accounting class, despite previously acing numerous academic challenges. The study involved 327 co-authors from 186 educational institutions across 14 countries
- FAR CPA Exam Frustrations | Another71 Podcast 107CPA Exam Podcast 107 covers FAR CPA Exam Frustrations, passing with Only NINJA CPA Review, getting College Credit for CPA Review Classes, Rewriting CPA Exam Notes, getting a 2024 CPA Exam Credit Extension, and using the Excel file in NINJA CPA Sparring classes. Includes: 1. Frustrated After Failing FAR 3 Times 2. Roger + NINJA
- How to Study for the CPA Exam at Work with NINJA Audio“I’d like to know if I can listen to the NINJA Audio while working without looking at the NINJA Book or the Notes.”
- NASBA's Game-Changing Rule Amendment: What It Means for CPA CandidatesThe National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) has increased the length of conditional credit for the Uniform CPA Examination from 18 months to 30 months, based on the date that scores are released, to provide more flexibility for candidates seeking licensure as a CPA. The revised rule also seeks to provide uniformity among
Guiding CPA Candidates
CPA Candidates Assisted
Max says, “I've heard that you can request the AICPA to review your CPA Exam test to see if there was some sort of grading error in the system. Is this true? If so, is it true for the California State Board of Accountancy?”
The California State Board determines whether or not you can take the exam and they also determine whether or not you can get your license. The California State Board of Accountancy, or whatever it's called there, the CBA I think, they determine whether or not you're eligible to sit for the exam and also your licensing and certificate after you pass.
The second season begins! In this season, we will be focusing on MENTAL HEALTH, intersting PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS, and of course, RANTS!
While the first season (ep.1-6) were recorded in Mandarin Chinese, the second season will be recorded in either English and Chinese.
The aim of the podcast is to share my (our) values to this niche community, helping international college students live a fulfilling life.
第一季 (1-6期) 由中文录制（原名：Y2S Podcast）记录高中生活；第二季将英语或中文录制，面向留学生群体，旨在帮助听众听着乐呵或者提高一点点🤏生活质量。
In today's episode, personality tests specialist Blake Johnson (BC 25′, former Linguistics Major) educates me on how to understand and use popular personality tests such as MBTI and Enneagram…
[0:00] How it started…
[5:25] MBTI: Thinking, Feeling, Sensing, Intuition
[14:15] Enneagram: Type1-9
[34:23] MBTI & Enneagram in Comparison
[38:02] Books & Youtubers Recommendations
For Further Reading:
Psychological Types – Carl Jung
The Wisdom of the Enneagram – Don Richard Riso
Youtube Channel Recommendations:
Dr. Tom LaHue https://www.youtube.com/user/twlahue
Michael Pierce https://www.youtube.com/c/MichaelPiercePhilosophy
I am Jeff Elliott, CPA, creator of Another71 and NINJA CPA Review.
I'm a married licensed CPA with 10 Pre-TCJA Dependency Exemptions (tax nerds will get that).
I passed the CPA Exam when I was 30 and had “only” three kids at home at the time and immediately went to the corporate world…and left.
Since I left the accounting world in 2010 I have only had one professional objective: help as many people as possible pass the CPA exam. In the time that left accounting and started another71, I can proudly say I've helped literally thousands of people of ALL varaities do just that.