AICPA Ethics Exam

• Creator
    Topic
    MR.93
    Participant

Where can I purchase study materials for the AICPA Ethics course & exam? I’ve read through a few posts a while ago and I recall a lot of people stating they ordered a PDF/hard copy which has a practice exam at the end of the book and mimics the actual exam. Need to get this out of the way so I can apply for my license.

Also is it difficult to pass the ethics exam? Any tips/suggestions would be helpful

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    SchruteBeet
    Participant

You don't mention what state you're in but usually your state board's website will have a link to the Ethics course materials that you can purchase online. For me, since I am in IL, I went to ILBOE's website and got my materials from there. If you've already passed all the CPA exams, you will most likely find this to be easy. You will, however, need to spend a few hours going through the material and finding answers to the MCQs.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 97

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."

"Hard work, perseverance, faith, blessings."

MR.93
    Participant

I'm in Iowa 🙂

Also, would you know if there is a specific option that I have to choose in order to get the practice exam at the end of the study materials? I read on a few threads here that some people had the practice version and that it's helpful to take since questions on the actual exam are similar

SchruteBeet
    Participant

The practice exam is included in the study materials. So if you were to buy the textbook or the pdf version, it will be at the end of the study material.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 97

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."

"Hard work, perseverance, faith, blessings."

MR.93
    Participant

thank you 🙂

Pam
    Participant

read the whole book or just go right to practice exams and see what you're missing? I'm in MD – I ordered the hardcopy text

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.