Audit Exam Experience 10/5/19

• Creator
    Topic
    April94
    Participant

Took audit today…I came out feeling it could go either way. Did anyone else take it? What did you think?

"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Licensed CPA in IL

FAR-72, 55, 82 (Roger + Wiley TB)
    AUD-66, 92 (Roger)
    REG-71, 81 (Roger + Wiley TB)
    BEC-77 (Roger)
    Ethics- 93

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Nbmorty
    Participant

I am studying aud currently, planning to sit in a month or so, was the exam calculation heavy?
    I don't remeber any numbers back in 2017.

April94
    Participant

It was mostly conceptual questions, but my practice exams had more calculation-type questions, so I’d be prepared for either!

"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Licensed CPA in IL

FAR-72, 55, 82 (Roger + Wiley TB)
    AUD-66, 92 (Roger)
    REG-71, 81 (Roger + Wiley TB)
    BEC-77 (Roger)
    Ethics- 93

Nbmorty
    Participant

@April94 you did your best, now its a waiting game, same here but with far, i set a plan to review 2 hours of far per day (the rest of the time goes to aud)..
    If i pass i would study bec to sit for both aud and bec.
    If i fail it would be far and aud, by giving it 2 hours per day the material would still be fresh in my mind and i would buy ninja mcq to ace it. If i fail
    My problem already was time deficiency not a lack of conceptual understanding.
    Put a similar plan considering any outcome in order to not lose any time.
    I whish u the best

clark
    Participant

I also took AUD on the 5th. Felt pretty good about all MCQ, but couldnt really tell if the second set of MCQ got easier or harder? Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I know I got the research question correct, so thats always good. The rest of the sims were pretty fair but tough. I didnt have any calculation based questions, all conceptual. Overall, I thought it was a pretty fair test. Time to cross my fingers!

zman
    Participant

@Nbmorty I passed audit back in January and as I can't speak for the current version of the exam, I would make sure to be well prepared to answer questions about compilations, reviews, agreed-upon procedures and topics of those sorts.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    There is no substitute for effort and attitude
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.