Advice for retaking AUD in a month (failed twice)

• Creator
    Topic
    Chloe
    Participant

Hi,

I have failed AUD twice as 73, 72. For my first attempt, I studied less than a month for watching Roger’s lectures and MCQs and I felt the exam was easy. I finished it in 3 hours.
    For my second attempt, I watched lectures only I could not understand the concepts and I solved ninja MCQs and go through that I got wrong on Ninja and solve like 800 questions on Roger MCQs for two weeks for review. I felt the MCQs on my second attempt were harder than my first attempt since there were like 10 questions that i havent studied.
    I feel like I have to read ninja books to study thoroughly this time for a week and hammer MCQs for two weeks and review my notes for a week.
    Do you think this is a reasonable plan?
    I am working at a public practice and have a 20 months old daughter. I have to pass AUD and FAR (expired) by May 7, 2020 to keep my Reg credit.
    Please give me any advice how to study this time. I feel like i know the materials but the questions that i have seen were something i have never seen.

Thank you.

AUD - 81

BEC - 76

FAR - 75 (expired), 76

REG - 77

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ragepsn29
    Participant

I think instead of just watching, you need to start taking notes. I passed AUD after I used NinjaBook. So if I were you, I would use Ninja book, notes, and audio and start taking notes and write them down on paper so you remember them better. Then you need to smash and hammer Ninja MCQs. Do a set of 30 questions for chapter 1 until you get comfortable with chapter 1. Then after you finish chapter 2, do a set of 30 questions include chapter 1 and 2. Add more chapter as you go so you don't forget what you learn from chapter 2. And just do a lot of MCQs and write down why you miss a question. Good luck!

AUD - 65, 72, 70, 74, 81
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 66, 71, 76
    REG - 69, 65, 82

AUD - 65, 72, 70, 74, 81
    FAR - 66, 71, 76
    REG - 69
    BEC - 80

AJ
    Participant

Yea i took notes on becker lectures and then did all the MCQs in the last week or two before the exam date

AUD - 83
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    "The Grind Never Stops" - Mother Teresa
    Chloe
    Participant

I just reviewed my score report, it seems like i have screwed on sims not MCQs. I feel like i have mis-read the questions what it was actually asking for bc I understood at least 5 questions perfectly.
    Ok, i will start to take a note and keep reading it and will solve some sims as well. Thank you

AUD - 81

BEC - 76

FAR - 75 (expired), 76

REG - 77

ragepsn29
    Participant

For SIMS, I don't know how it looks like right now but when I took mine I could flip over the SIMS and I could see all the SIMS. Then I did the easiest SIMS first and worked my way to the hardest one and I used the provided literature as much as possible. Good luck!

AUD - 65, 72, 70, 74, 81
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 66, 71, 76
    REG - 69, 65, 82

AUD - 65, 72, 70, 74, 81
    FAR - 66, 71, 76
    REG - 69
    BEC - 80

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.