AUD Retake-not improving with practice

• Creator
    Topic
    Trying
    Participant

I scored a 68 on Audit this month, and have been consistently doing Ninja MCQ with no real score improvement (range of 60’s generally/a lucky 80 or 100 sprinkled throughout). Is there a point where it starts to improve?

I’ve reviewed my materials and notes, organized them and combed through them. I put notes on my walls. I’ve been doing ninja MCQ, re-read Ninja Notes and started re-writing them (although admittedly stopped to do MCQ). I put in no less than 10+ hrs on the weekends and 10-15 during the week; all very focused time.

Any suggestions on what I should do differently? I want to trust the process, but starting to panic…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 71
    FAR - 76
    REG - 77
    FAR: 72, 76

AUD: 68, 79

BEC: 70, 71, 76

REG: 77

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    DocJ
    Participant

Studying for a FAR retake and feeling the same here. Honestly, you just have to keep cranking the MCQs out. Focus especially on weaker areas. Don't try to re-learn EVERYTHING (which kinda sounds like what you're doing if you're writing notes or putting stuff on your walls), trust yourself to memorize the stuff you do know now, and focus on what you don't know.

Hi @Trying.
    Check the following threads, they have been helpful in my latest AUD exams:

AUD – Exam Experience

Failed AUD Three Times

FAR on AUD

Good luck!:)

AUD - 49
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 55
    Passed: AUD (75%'08/77%'17), REG (76%'09) & BLaw(77%'99); highest on FAR (63%'11/'15) & BEC (63%'11). Credit Hours: USA(PH)-BCom'85(4yr-grandfathered); UBC-(DAP'02/'19); DC-(BBA-Acctg.'22-4th yr)=over 150 hrs credits
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.