Failed AUD twice

• Creator
    Topic
    Chloe
    Participant

I just found out that I have failed AUD twice with 73 and 72. First time, I studied with Roger but second time, I used Roger lectures and Ninja MCQs. I remember that I have flagged 10 times on MCQs since I have never seen the topics and I felt like I did not study deep enough even though I solved over 2000 mcqs. For example, when it asked independence, the answers were something that i never read on a book or mcqs.
    I have to pass AUD and FAR by May 7th otherwise my Reg will be expired.
    My far has already been expired and i cant let REG expired again. I will just give up on becoming a CPA.
    What should I do. Any help?
    Please… also, when it says credit expires on may 7th, does it mean i have to get the passing result by the 7th or just to sit for the exam by 7th? Any idea? Thank you!

AUD - 81

BEC - 76

FAR - 75 (expired), 76

REG - 77

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreA
    Participant

Just do your best. I know what you feel… I just failed AUD with 73 and I failed FAR once with the same exact score, but then I passed it. Even if your REG expired don't give up and keep in mind it's doable. I'm going to master the concept and practice as much as possible without any breaks.

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74, 84 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 10 SIMs)
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

CA Ethics Exam - 94%

NEVER GIVE UP.

Oh
    Participant

same here, studying for the third time… my second aud score was 74. I was so devastated at the time.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.