took audit on 2/4/10

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

I took audit on 2/4/10 and for some reason I did not think it was all that bad. I could tell that the multiple choice testlets got a little bit harder as I went through the exam, but there were still a good bit of questions from both the 2nd and 3rd testlets that were easy. Is this a good sign? I did all of the homework twice, did two full length practice tests, and went through the book probably four times (three of those times were very thorough reviews; the fourth was a lite review a day or two before the exam).

I thought the sims were fair. There were some parts of the sims that Becker did not really spend too much time on, but if you used some common sense then you could work through it. All in all I thought I did ok. I just hope that I passed. Not sure when the score should be up. Judging from this website, February 7th was the last day to be included in Wave 1. Wave 1 scores should be up by February 17th or so?? I would say I put in at least 90 hours for this thing, if not more. I hope it works out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    financeguy
    Participant

I feel about the same way. It was my first exam ever, so I don't really have a gauge. But, all in all, I didn't feel that it was THAT bad. I'm just hoping it is because I was overly prepared.

AUD - 81, BEC - 74, 80, FAR - 82, REG - 81
    Done!

Anonymous
    Inactive

AUD was my first section and I spent about 90 hours studying for it (with Becker). I felt the 1st part was pretty simple. The 2nd and 3rd were noticeably harder but I still felt really well prepared for the bulk of it. My issues were mostly with second guessing the questions/answers (ie. reading too much into the question or answer). The sims were of a look/feel as the Becker questions although not a direct copy. Like you I felt it was mostly thinking through the problem. All in, it sounds very similar to what you described. The good news is I passed with flying colors. If you are feeling similar hopefully that means the same for you.

REG now, that was another story…

Good luck.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.