A BIG THANKS TO JEFF!

• Creator
    Topic
    titoav15
    Participant

Hi Jeff, one of the fellow ninjas here. Just wanted to thank you for all the awesome material that you created and provided us with. When I look at my first exam (I only used Becker) and now (Becker, Ninja Blitz, flashcards and notes) my score improved drastically! Also, a big thanks to you for creating this forum, people on here are awesome, they motivate me and make me think like I am not alone preparing for this (sometimes dreadful) exam.

Anyone else that would like to chime in is more than welcome to! Hiya! 🙂

AUD - PASS

FAR - PASS

REG - PASS

BEC - PASS

BEC: 5/21/14 82! PASSED HALF WAY THERE!
    FAR: 4/2/15 80! Almost there!
    AUD: 69, 74, 4/3/14 81! PASSED
    REG: TBD

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

Thank you – very nice of you to say.

Well done on AUD!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    jeff
    Keymaster

Thank you – very nice of you to say.

Well done on AUD!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71

I agree! My exam had more than a few questions on two particular topics that were probably my worst topics of all. Wiley just wasn't getting it done; so I took to the NINJA notes in my final week and just took in whatever I could. Ended up getting comparable in both and I know for a fact I wouldn't have if left to Wiley. First time taking FAR so I don't have a comparable score but Im positive my score would have been significantly lower without the notes, and maybe not even passing. Thanks Jeff! Looking forward to trying out those MCQs in Q3!

MBA,CMA,CPA, CFF?, ABV?

I agree! My exam had more than a few questions on two particular topics that were probably my worst topics of all. Wiley just wasn't getting it done; so I took to the NINJA notes in my final week and just took in whatever I could. Ended up getting comparable in both and I know for a fact I wouldn't have if left to Wiley. First time taking FAR so I don't have a comparable score but Im positive my score would have been significantly lower without the notes, and maybe not even passing. Thanks Jeff! Looking forward to trying out those MCQs in Q3!

MBA,CMA,CPA, CFF?, ABV?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.