Official I Passed AUD Thread - Page 11

Viewing 15 replies - 151 through 165 (of 330 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Scared-cpa
    Participant

I got a 79! Woop! Up from a 68 so pretty happy with that! I've taken both FAR and AUD twice, using Ninja only on the second time, both of which I passed. I think I have learned my lesson to just stick with Ninja from now on. So absolutely blessed and thankful for this score, especially considering the fact that I didn't even take an auditing course in college, so all of my knowledge in auditing came from Wiley and Ninja.

"The more I practice, the luckier I get."

FAR - 67, 82 (Expires 07/31/18)
    AUD - 68, 79
    REG - 75
    BEC - 82

Wiley CPAexcel + Ninja

I cannot believe I am done.

jgibs
    Participant

I passed with an 88. That was my third test. My last test score release will be in September.

AUD - 88
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    You never know until you try! Don't give up!!!
    SchruteBeet
    Participant

Finally passed with a 79 after scoring the dreaded 74 in March. I didn't feel my best after coming out of the retake but as they say, “if you don't feel good, you probably did well.” Now onto my last section – FAR! I can see the end in sight just need to keep going and trust the process.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 97

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."

"Hard work, perseverance, faith, blessings."

#cpa2017!
    Participant

I passed!!! 81. Used Becker and left the test thinking I passed, but wasn't a 100% sure.
    I Drilled MQs and did each sim at least once (reviewed the formats and answers before the exam).
    This was a retake; the first time I walked away knowing I failed (64). I was under prepared (didn't drill using MQ progress tests); didn't really review sims (which killed me on the exam, because of a lack of experience with the different formats); and was sleepy because I couldn't sleep the night before the exam.-Simply poor preparation all around.
    When I went back to review for the retake I avoided all of these mistakes. I even took sleeping pills to ensure I got a good night rest.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 77
    REG - NINJA in Training
    If someone  else did it, then it can be done.
    Meg267
    Participant

Passed AUD with a 76! So glad that I'm done with AUD and I don't have to go back and restudy!

BEC - 57, 68, 78
    REG - 62, 82
    AUD - 61, 76
    FAR - 79

Licensed.
    No one ever fails the CPA exam, there are only those who give up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aidos AUD, I hope I wont have to see you again for the rest of my life.

Passed with a 91 after 3 attempts (73,74)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed AUD on the first try!! Woohooo!! Last one… done, done and DONE! I did not watch my CPA videos for this one. I read the ninja notes many times although I did not re-write. I read the book and hammered MCQs and SIMS like crazy!

hwasup7
    Participant

76 in Audit and 85 in FAR! Best day in my life. Thank you God!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 91
    FAR - 85
    REG - 86
    There is no talent; only obsession and strong work ethic
    seongju94
    Participant

78 in AUD! If I pass BEC (score coming out next week) now, I will be done. If I failed BEC, I will lose FAR AND REG.

AUD - 78
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 78
    REG - 80
    B - Waiting on Q2

A - Passed

R - Passed (expired if BEC not passed)

F - Passed (expired if BEC not passed)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I passed my first exam, AUD, with a 77! I'm so happy, but BEC score is released next week and I'm even more worried. I feel like I squeaked by with a 77 on AUD. I hope I don't continue to toe the line, b/c I could easily fail by doing that.
    Moving on to FAR, next month!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed AUD with a 85 after having gotten a 73 in February! I'm taking REG at the end of Q3 and hoping I pass! Then all that'll be left is FAR which I'll have three quarters left!

Ash
    Participant

On my third attempt I passed AUD with a 75!!!!! So happy!

FAR-70, 63, 75!!!!
    AUD-72,71,75!!!!!!!!!
    BEC-71, 78!!!!!!!!!!!
    REG-57, 75!!!!!
    I am done!!!!!

California ethics, took 3 tries passed with a 92%

AUD- 72, 71, TBD (now i am pissed no more messing around)
    BEC-8/29/16
    REG-10/10/16
    FAR-70 retest-11/28/16

jc1103
    Participant

I passed FAR and AUD with 87 and 86. I have REG to go and waiting for BEC (fingers crossed, praying) to come out next week.

I used Becker and did all the SIMs at least once. I also wrote down key points and things I tended to miss in a notebook that I would label by section and module. Then I would review this notebook at least 3x before my exam. After doing Becker's MCQs and doing the SIMs, I would then do Ninja MCQs and rewrite Ninja notes at least once. I also listened to Roger's audio lectures to review all the information and also because Roger makes me laugh.

For AUD, knowing how to tell the difference between audit reports was one of my weaker areas. Ninja helped me by focusing on my weaker points.

AUD - 86
    BEC - 95
    FAR - 87
    REG - 77
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 

All four done. Praise the Lord!!

CPA8675309
    Participant

Woo-hoo! I passed AUD with a 77! I thought my score was going to be about 10 points higher, but whatever, a pass is a pass. I said it from the beginning that AUD was probably going to be my weakest section. On the bright side, it only took one try (yes, ONE) to retrieve my score from NASBA.

Just one more left…

Now, excuse me while I disappear to pray for my REG miracle…

AUD - 77
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 84
    REG - 85
    I'm done!!
    vuapham
    Participant

I'M DONEEEEEEEEE!

I took my last exam in April and if I didn't pass I would of lost an exam that expired August 1st!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Viewing 15 replies - 151 through 165 (of 330 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.