Just got my AUD score!!! - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet!!! I just got my score for AUD a sweet 85. Thanks to Ninja materials I bumped my score by 20 points!!! Very, Very SWEET!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    zumbasweety

@jlondon-are you from OK by chance?

FAR 82
    REG 76
    BEC 71, 78 (There is a light!!!)
    AUD 69, 83 (DONE!!!!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Monk

Good eyes! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Monk

Good eyes! 🙂

Study Monk

Thx 🙂

I spoke to an ancient wise man who sent me on a mushroom induced journey through an ancient forest to find the key to passing the CPA exam. A talking spider monkey told me to throw the last of my drinking water in the dirt to find what I was looking for. So I followed his instructions and the following message appeared in the soil:

"Do 5000 multiple choice questions for each section"

Study Monk

Thx 🙂

I spoke to an ancient wise man who sent me on a mushroom induced journey through an ancient forest to find the key to passing the CPA exam. A talking spider monkey told me to throw the last of my drinking water in the dirt to find what I was looking for. So I followed his instructions and the following message appeared in the soil:

"Do 5000 multiple choice questions for each section"

zumbasweety

@Monk, I have a question about the audit exam. Okay, let me ask about the exam in general to not get into too much detail. When you're doing journal entries in the simulations and they give you 6 lines, but you only need 2, do you put “no entry required” in the account side of the other 4 lines? I did in one exam, but did not in another. I still put zeroes in all of the amount columns that were not used, but I didn't put anything in the account line. Did you?

FAR 82
    REG 76
    AUD 69, 83 (DONE!!!!)

zumbasweety

@Monk, I have a question about the audit exam. Okay, let me ask about the exam in general to not get into too much detail. When you're doing journal entries in the simulations and they give you 6 lines, but you only need 2, do you put “no entry required” in the account side of the other 4 lines? I did in one exam, but did not in another. I still put zeroes in all of the amount columns that were not used, but I didn't put anything in the account line. Did you?

FAR 82
    REG 76
    AUD 69, 83 (DONE!!!!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Study Monk cracks me up! “congratulate me for graduating high school while you're at it” Hahaha. I may be studying too much but I've laughed for a full 3 minutes about that. I really need to get out of this house. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Study Monk cracks me up! “congratulate me for graduating high school while you're at it” Hahaha. I may be studying too much but I've laughed for a full 3 minutes about that. I really need to get out of this house. 🙂

jlondon

@zumbasweety I'm from CA.

@bchan224 Thanks

@CPAmommyof3 Hahhahaha, Glad you got a laugh from this. Surely is a temporary cure form this study process.

BEC: 69, 57, 72, 73, (anticipated for 4/4/2015)
    AUD: 65, 63, 74, 84!!! (expires 7/31/2015)
    FAR: 63, 57, (scheduled for 4/1/2015)
    REG: ... 42, (Anticipated to be around 5/20~)

-Every Set Back is a Set Up for a Major Come Back #motivation

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"You are not your past, but the resources and capabilities you glean from it" -Jordan Belfort

jlondon

@zumbasweety I'm from CA.

@bchan224 Thanks

@CPAmommyof3 Hahhahaha, Glad you got a laugh from this. Surely is a temporary cure form this study process.

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"You are not your past, but the resources and capabilities you glean from it" -Jordan Belfort

zumbasweety

@jlondon-I was going to say never mind b/c i looked at your profile thing. While I was testing yesterday, there was a John London also taking a CPA exam. Haha!

did you happen to have an answer to my question for Study Monk?

FAR 82
    REG 76
    AUD 69, 83 (DONE!!!!)

zumbasweety

@jlondon-I was going to say never mind b/c i looked at your profile thing. While I was testing yesterday, there was a John London also taking a CPA exam. Haha!

did you happen to have an answer to my question for Study Monk?

FAR 82
    REG 76
    AUD 69, 83 (DONE!!!!)

jlondon

@zumbasweety hmm.. I don't recall what i did. But I'm sure there are clear instructions on the exam.. It is usually right at where you answer the simulation. It would tell you what to do if no answers are required. As tricky as audit is, I'm sure they have clear instructions as to what to do for each answer.

jlondon

@zumbasweety hmm.. I don't recall what i did. But I'm sure there are clear instructions on the exam.. It is usually right at where you answer the simulation. It would tell you what to do if no answers are required. As tricky as audit is, I'm sure they have clear instructions as to what to do for each answer.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.