NINJA Joshua: AUD Passed!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mricci1989
    Participant

So I used this method. I only rewrote the notes four times. I also did a full Yaeger course a full Yaeger cram course and listened through full Ninja Audio several times. I did thousands of MC's and I feel like I got my @$$ handed to me last week on this exam. I remember looking at the Ninja notes afterwards and I had a TON of questions that I couldn't find answers to in either the Wiley book or the Ninja notes. I guess you don't know until the score comes in but I truly believe I will be taking this exam again haha. After taking and passing FAR in April I can't help but get the feeling that some of this comes down to exam luck. This test was maybe 40% on core material.

Will follow up with score in early August. I don't have any complaints about the Ninja method. Jeff's Ninja is probably the only CPA prep instruction taught by someone that doesn't sound like they have spent too much time in a CPA inception losing their minds… Hahaha Maybe feeling like you failed is just part of the game.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 79
    REG - 87
    Finally over.

FAR - 79 4/16
    AUD - 80 7/16
    REG - TBD 8/16
    BEC - TBD 10/16

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.