Anxiously waiting for 8/22 score release

• Creator
    Topic
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

I walked out of BEC feeling like I did okay on the multiple choice (2nd testlet was harder than the first), but I had to rush through the sims so that I can give myself one hour to finish the WC. I literally guessed on some of the simulations. Has anyone felt like they bombed the sims but ended up passing?

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    ā€œAn investment in knowledge pays the best dividendsā€ - Benjamin Franklin
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    TommyL
    Participant

For BEC I bombed the MCQs and the written part and ended up passing. I had no idea what the written questions were asking so half of my replies were just Thanks yous and “that's a really good question, I'm glad you brought it up”

AUD - 81
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 78
    REG - 86
    Goals
    kms1234
    Participant

Took FAR and am also anxiously waiting…

šŸ™‚
    bmj2s
    Participant

I got super lucky the first time I did BEC, and had the easiest sims possible. Failed tho, cause I chose not to study how to build a computer so IT got me hard in the MCQs. Made a 73.

Retook it and got 82.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    FutureCPA123
    Participant

I passed BEC with leaving only 28 minutes for the WC, but I am a very strong writer. I also got topics that I was very comfortable with. I had planned on leaving more time for the WC, but I got hung up on the SIMS. I felt pretty bad after BEC but ended up passing with a 77. I'm sure you passed!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 84
    REG - 80
    Push yourself, because nobody else is going to do it for you.
    Mercenary
    Participant

The wC is what I am most concerned about for BEC. I havent started it yet but I hate forms and formality and communications are all about that.

I too am waiting for 8/22. Took FAR 8/1 and AUD 8/2. I really have no idea on FAR. The first testlet felt 2x as hard as any testbank MCQs Ive done including the 2018 “HARD” AICPA questions. The 2nd testlet felt about equal with testbank MCQs and the Sims were about what I expected. I feel like its a possibility I passed but I have no idea.

For Aud it was a little easier than I thought. Had over an hour left when I was done so I feel decent about it but with th3se tests who knows. Id be most shocked if I passed FAR but not AUD, I kind of expect the opposite but of course hope I passed both. If I fail both I dont know what Ill do.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 91
    REG - 84
    CMA Part 1 - 420

CMA Part 2 - June 2020

kms1234
    Participant

Mercenary, your experience sounds exactly like mine with FAR. I had an unusually obscure first testlet and the rest were also obscure but I feel that I adjusted to this. I have no clue if I passed as well, but I have rarely seen people say their MCQs were difficult right off the bat… this is making me nervous :(. hope we both pass!

šŸ™‚
    KeepPushing
    Participant

I want them to quit posting about whatever conference is happening on their facebook page and post about what we all want to know! when are the scores gonna be up!! I can't even concentrate on BEC lolol what are yall's study tips to concentrate when awaiting for the next score?

FAR - 69, 84

AUD- 81

REG- 87

BEC- 88

bmj2s
    Participant

Anyone else feel like NASBA is trolling us? These long wait periods and reduced tweets are giving me anxiety.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    FutureCPA123
    Participant

Yes. The wait is killing me!!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 84
    REG - 80
    Push yourself, because nobody else is going to do it for you.
    Cobalt60
    Participant

The last scores come out a week early. It'd be nice if they'd come out a day or two early this time.

Waiting on fffFAR…

AUD - 91
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 84
    REG - 89
    -
    Parker
    Participant

Anxiously waiting for hopefully my last score release. Do they normally tweet today that the scores will be released tomorrow (day before the standard release date) or is it usually the day of? I cant remember and this whole process is driving me crazy

AUD - 82
    BEC - 91
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 87
    Keep the faith
    thunderlips
    Participant

ahhh its almost here!! anyone get their scores yet??

Pokey
    Participant

Nada in Texas

A - 79
    F - 77
    R - 83
    B - 75

AUD - 74 (3x), TBD
    BEC - Sept16
    FAR - TBD
    REG - TBD

CPAHOPE
    Participant

Tomorrow is the day? Super nervous

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    FAR 80

REGĀ 79*,77

AUD 78!!Final

BEC 76

"Theres no limit unless you allow it"

*expired

TheeAccountant
    Participant

Meh. I was hoping for an early score release today. I'm supposed to be studying for AUD and instead I can't concentrate. Took FAR on the first day of this score release, July 21. Four weeks plus to wait for a computer based test score is quite frankly ridiculous. It is true, that the worst state a human can be in is not knowing. Pass or fail, everyone just wants to know!

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.