Anxiously waiting for 8/22 score release - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

I walked out of BEC feeling like I did okay on the multiple choice (2nd testlet was harder than the first), but I had to rush through the sims so that I can give myself one hour to finish the WC. I literally guessed on some of the simulations. Has anyone felt like they bombed the sims but ended up passing?

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    ā€œAn investment in knowledge pays the best dividendsā€ - Benjamin Franklin
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Terr
    Participant

Hi all,

I just took FAR on the deadline so I am not sure I will see my scores with everyoneā€™s.

Did anyone else get an insane amount of document review? In all I had 1 research TBS, 1 regular TBS and the rest were ALL DRS. In every course that Iā€™ve used they mention youā€™re like to come across 1 but,6?!? Cā€™mon.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Terr0514
    kalousdm
    Participant

Beyond anxious for this score release.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82
    BARF
    bmj2s
    Participant

It has my focus destroyed. I'm trying to read about derivatives for FAR, but they have my anxiety and my ADD rampant from this slowing to two tweets a day about info on the CPA exam and how scores AREN'T ready yet. lol Last release must not have had as many tests to work with to have been done so early.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    szkasha
    Participant

They just posted that you should be prepared for a score release with the link. AKA we should be getting a score release today. D:

Xoxo a very anxious CPA
    bmj2s
    Participant

Idk….usually they have the “expecting to get one soon?” tweet for that. This one says the target date of Aug 22. Maybe that means tomorrow? :/

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    szkasha
    Participant

I think it's today. A lot of people have been using the eyeball trick and it's still working. So, fingers crossed.

Xoxo a very anxious CPA
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

I hope itā€™s today. Iā€™ve been losing sleep over this damn exam!!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    caybell
    Participant

I took FAR (my first section, first test) on 8/9 and this wait has been killing me! I really hope they release the scores today.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training

bmj2s
    Participant

Well for those who don't stare at twitter, it actually might be today lol. For those of us (myself) who don't have the pdf eyeball trick, hope we get our answers soon.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

It actually might be until tomorrow. A person on twitter confirmed that he/she called NASBA directly and they said they will release scores tomorrow night

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

Nvm – I just heard that the PDF thing is saying ā€œcreditā€, so theyā€™re presumably updating the scores now. Iā€™m hoping for a score release for today.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    bmj2s
    Participant

You never know! They could be required to say that, since it's the target date on the AICPA.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    AndreA
    Participant

tomorrow night?? It's killing me..

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74, 84 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 10 SIMs)
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

CA Ethics Exam - 94%

NEVER GIVE UP.

szkasha
    Participant

It'll definitely be tonight. NASBA would never release that they're doing an early release via telephone or anything else. The pattern is always the same and I'd bet money that their next tweet happens around 3:30p and announces an early release tonight.

Xoxo a very anxious CPA
    Mark
    Participant

I am really anxious for my REG score… did not feel confident at all but am hoping for the best! A release tonight will be great, I have a mini vacation that starts tomorrow and donā€™t want
    To bring that anxiety with me!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.