BEC Study Group Q4 2014 - Page 44

Viewing 15 replies - 646 through 660 (of 1,325 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jstay
    Participant

im taking it 11/12, yeah review phase. this is my second time through the becker material

lauren725

NJ – yes! Well there is no rush, and I know exactly how you feel. Those two chapters have definitely taken me the longest to go back through. I am doing small progress tests in becker almost daily and I suggest doing that to keep things fresh. I am seeing my scores go up in becker so it is encouraging.

I plan on hitting ninja pretty hard tomorrow with questions I have not seen yet. My trend avg. is not great in Ninja so I hope to improve that over this weekend/next week. It is a bit overwhelming (for me at least) going back through Becker and now trying to cover all the ninja. I will try my best to cover most of the ninja questions but I think it is also quality over quantity so trying not to rush through questions.

AUD - 73,91
    FAR - 79 - Thank you God!
    BEC - 73,79!!!!
    REG - 92 whatttt??!

I used Becker review + flashcards, Ninja Audio, Ninja MCQ supplement on BEC and REG.

Done! Praise God!

jstay
    Participant

i think my ninja trending is at/around 65 right now. granted ive only done about 40 questions so far lol

just went 13 for 20 for a 65% on two sets of 10

NJPRU

Ya'll are scaring me with this Ninja thing! I don't want to see low scores. lol

I've actually been working Gleim questions tonight and I'm scoring in the low 80s. It's interesting to see what kind of additional stuff I don't know because Becker didn't include it in their review material.. I'm all for adding new information to the thousands of pieces of information in my head already, but I also don't want to discourage myself either.

We will see what happens with B2 and B3 this weekend, not really looking forward to either of them!!

AUD: DONE
    FAR: DONE
    BEC: DONE
    REG: DONE

IM GOING TO BE A CPA!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no idea what the hell to do on the Econ section for Ninja. 90% of the questions are confusing and most of the stuff I have never heard of.

lauren725

^^ agree. I am going to try not to get too discouraged and just try to learn as I go with ninja. Plenty of ppl pass using (either) just Becker, or Ninja method, etc. I think it just depends on the questions we get on test day, and so additional questions can't hurt.

CPAhopeful – yes my econ scores are very sad. However for becker, it is one of my better chapters score wise and I also scored “Stronger” on it my first go with BEC (not that that means much, but still)

AUD - 73,91
    BEC - 73,79!!!!
    REG - 92 whatttt??!

I used Becker review + flashcards, Ninja Audio, Ninja MCQ supplement on BEC and REG.

Done! Praise God!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, aren't the questions MUCH different compared to the review programs we use? I use Roger but I know the material is very similar to Becker. But I guess it is good to get questions like these as they could only help.

NJPRU

I guess I'm in the lower % of those people who actually like the macro/micro econ topics. It's the only chapter that I feel really good about!! lol

Hang in there NJ! Just keep working those problems…

MBA,CMA,CPA, CFF?, ABV?

NJPRU

Thanks how many!! 🙂

How is your studying going? Have you taken your last exam yet? Have you heard from Mamma? I haven't seen her around in a while. 🙁

jstay
    Participant

im with NJ that i like the econ sectin. just did 164 questions (all in the becker section besides opetional) and got an 82. my scores increase in all sections from first time. why cant i do that with cost?? lol

must. keep. studying.

lauren725

This is getting interesting. My best grades in becker are for Econ, Finl mgmt., and IT. Those are my 3 worst scores right now for Ninja MCQ. The ones I am getting wrong though are all mostly new things I am seeing for the first time.

260 questions still not seen in ninja. Plan to keep working those today, we will see….

AUD - 73,91
    BEC - 73,79!!!!
    REG - 92 whatttt??!

Done! Praise God!

NJPRU

Working on the first section of B2 with all the lovely formulas and all, and i'll be working the first section of B3 today as well. yayyyy cost accounting!!

Good luck guys! We got this!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright guys….home and ready to do some MCQ!!! Let's do this!!!

zoc1

Which of the following changes would result in the highest present value?

A.

A $100 decrease in taxes each year for four years

B.

A $100 decrease in the cash outflow each year for three years

C.

A $100 increase in disposal value at the end of four years

D.

A $100 increase in cash inflow each year for three years

REG - 83
    FAR - 76
    AUD - 80!!!
    BEC - 76!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 646 through 660 (of 1,325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.