BEC CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 29

Viewing 15 replies - 421 through 435 (of 896 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    melnp
    Participant

Rski – same here, waiting on REG.

Rski
    Participant

I'm waiting on BEC. I was really hoping the scores would have been out tonight… I have the apt to myself on Wed. nights so I can be a total crazy person while waiting and not scare the bf…. lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Say it's not so; that is totally insane; wouldn't that be crazy if they really did lose a packet containing 15,000+ scores; I sure hope the rumor turns out to be false and the glitch is recoverable!!!!!!!

The Wolf
    Participant

What rumor?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven't heard the rumor either. Sounds like an urban legend that's told every window 🙂

zena
    Participant

Cowpatty, please elaborate…

FAR 86 | BEC 94 | AUD 90 | REG 85
    All done! used Becker

jeff
    Keymaster

Disregard anything a phone rep tells you – they mean well, but they always err on the side of conservatism.

I get an e-mail straight from the source on AICPA score release info and it's always accurate.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

nm

Anonymous
    Inactive

If they lose them they better pass all of the peoples they lost! And if thats the case I hope mine was one of the lost ones 🙂

jeff
    Keymaster

I missed the post about something being lost…

Nothing has been lost as far as I know.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    HaVic
    Participant

I'm officially on suicide watch. Is there a number I can call?

B - 78 11/09
    A - 84 10/09
    R - 85 05/11
    F - 86 11/10

jeff
    Keymaster

Cowpatty – I get enough **** from people claiming my site dishes out misinformation when my “predictions” don't come true or NASBA has a tech issue (which they later confirm on Twitter).

Please don't start false rumors for the fun of it.

-Jeff

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    LegendKillerRKO
    Participant

COWPATTY— dont u DARE start rumors again on the LEGEND's forum! So disrespectful to the CPA community. You should be ashamed of yourself Leave the LEGEND alone!

85 REG 77 BEC 85 FAR ?? AUD

Peter Olinto 4 President!

Rski
    Participant

I appreciate your score predictions Jeff! At least it gives us an idea of when to expect scores. If it wasnÂ’t for your predictions, I wouldnÂ’t have any idea of when to expect scores. IÂ’ll admit that IÂ’m a bit bummed that nothing has been release yet, but I didnÂ’t really start getting anxious until Monday since that was the predicted day. You saved me from a lot of extra anxious waiting! Thanks!

KatieLouWho
    Participant

Jeff I don't know how you put up with a bunch of almost-CPAs constantly going crazy about scores . thank you so much!!! We're a fragile bunch and are about to lose our minds (if we haven't already). I can't TELL you how scatter-brained I've been for the last few months. It's gotten much worse during the holiday season. In one day (specifically, Black Friday at the mall), I lost my wallet, found my wallet (luckily I had accidentally put it in my mom's purse instead of my own while in the car – they were sitting next to each other, but we were frantically searching around JCPenney's for 15 minutes before she looked in her purse), lost my cell phone, found my cell phone (in my back pocket), and almost left my car keys & shopping list in the shoe store. To make matters worse, I went to order my favorite adult beverage at lunch and they don't make them anymore!! I thought my head was going to pop off my shoulders – don't these people know that my brain is FRIED!!!!

(IL) AUD 86 ~ BEC 75 ~ REG 76 ~ FAR 80

Viewing 15 replies - 421 through 435 (of 896 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.