I am doing BEC for the 4th time. UGH! Help!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Participant

I used Roger CPA. I am studying 30 hours a week. I got a 50 on my last score. I hope to keep up with it until i pass.

Stop goofing around. Put headphone on, airplane mode on baby. Wifi Off. Yeah buddy! Stay focus! Soon I will be a cpa.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    bigstakk
    Participant

You’re not going to be able to reuse the same study materials for the 5th time so you will need to invest in a new review course BEC section. I used GLEIM and followed all of the prompts for the adaptive learning and passed on first try. I recommend starting from scratch using GLEIM. A 50 is a score you should be able to get with zero study time, so it means you have likely learned hardly anything and need to start from the beginning. Good luck!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

Kevin
    Participant

I disagree. If OP has taken the exam four times while studying 30 hours a week, their problem is probably their study habits, not the study material. Until they change their study habits, purchasing a new course would just be a big waste of $2K+.

Bashir, what exactly does your 30 hours / week of studying consist of? How long did you study for each? Have you passed any exams yet? If you want personalized help, you will need to be willing to share more info.

Biff Tannen
    Participant

Quality studying = watching lectures, reading, answering MCQs, and hand writing answer explanations for any questions your answered incorrectly. Don’t move on to the next question if you don’t truly understand why you got an MCQ wrong. If you can masters your MCQ strategy, then this exam should be passable. Remember, this is not rocket science – at the end of the day BEC is just another book exam.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends” - Benjamin Franklin
    Tugga
    Participant

Think about another review course. Try Ninja and see where it takes you.

Anonymous
    Participant

I have not passed any. I have studied Roger CPA review course. I got through all the questions through smartpath. At first I got 21, then 33, and now 50. As I learn the material more I get better score but I am still far from passing. My weakness is sims and wc. Anyone have suggestion. I study 2 hours before work, one hour at lunch and 1 hour after work. I do that the entire week. I am a morning person. I wake up at 4am. I sleep at 9pm. I woke from 8am to 6pm. I go to library after work even my brain is dead. I am willing to do anything. Please help. I need to pass this. Thanks in advance for all of you guys for your input.

Stop goofing around. Put headphone on, airplane mode on baby. Wifi Off. Yeah buddy! Stay focus! Soon I will be a cpa.
    Anonymous
    Participant

I am planning on the edge of taking another exam. I hope to pass but if don’t I will definitely consider to take Ninja.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.