***BEC CPA Exam scores are out***

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

They're out – 10,455 BEC CPA Exam scores released at 4:03pm 9/16/09 by the AICPA

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wahooo! Thanks Jeff!

Anonymous
    Inactive

YAAAAY! Thanks, Jeff! You are awesome! Thank you for this website it makes the wait so much easier!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright!!! I hope I am one of the ~ 5,226 that pass!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff – The 10,455 BEC scores that were released represent all the exams graded for that period? Do you know if PA has released the scores yet?

Chelle – where did u get that stat from regarding the pass rate? Thanks guys!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jeff!

So does that mean the scores be available tonight, or by tomorrow? (I live in MA)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stacy,

PA is a NASBA state and should release on the NASBA website within 24-48 hours. The 10,455 may not be ALL the exams taken, but probably 99%. The stat for the pass rate came from the fact that historically only 48-50% of people who took the test will pass.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks spstarla! This wait is driving me up a wall. Between this and busy season all I can say is "AHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I totally understand – I'm waiting on FAR and have the feeling that it will come out last, knowing my luck! So much for being productive at work *sigh*

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spstarla..let us not talk about unproductivity at work and sleepless nights! Lol. I hate seeing those three letters "FAR" took that exam 3 times and on the last try I got up and walked out the exam cause I thought it was so hard. Didn't do any of the simulations and ended up getting a 70%. If only I would have done those damn simluations *sigh*

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow what a heartbreaking ordeal! I assume you are waiting on BEC scores right now? FAR was really tough – it was my first time taking that section and it seemed harder than any of the others to get through – my mouth was like sandpaper & sawdust the entire 4 hours. Don't wanna have to study & take it again… Needless to say, I am praying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know how slow Georgia is?….Waiting on BEC

Anonymous
    Inactive

The suspense is killing me anyone have an idea as to how quickly Illinois turns around the scores from AICPA?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Illinois Board of Examiners went straight to the top of my most visited websites in 3 days.

For anyone who has had exam struggles, does it get a little easier once you get one under your belt?

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me it almost feels tougher because now you have one to lose, but its nice because you find out what you are doing is working and lady luck likes you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody get their scores for CA yet?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.