2 0f 4 Completeony!

• Creator
    Topic
    Roxwella

85% on BEC, ya buddy! Thought I had bombed it, thought there was not a way in hello I passed. Crossed fingers and knocked wood!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Minimorty
    Participant

Congrats!

Btw, the score you receive on the exam is not expressed as a percentage.

jeff
    Keymaster

Hooray for NINJA Notes 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Roxwella

Ya mini, they could be measured in rat tails for all I care, Im just happy to let this part of the test leak out of my brain. And hell ya Jeff, lets go Ninja!

Now..time to shoot for 75s on the last two!

qnx688
    Participant

I am halfway through as of today as well!

FAR-7/5/12-88
    AUD-8/26/12-94
    REG-TBD
    BEC-TBD

Roxwella

But you got the two harder sections done first..I salute you! I really needed inspiration, so I went with the sections I though I could conquer quick.

Shay

@Roxwella congrats. I also paased same section as you. Kind of deciding on the next one. Which one is your choices? Why?

qnx688
    Participant

Roxwella, I dont know about that. I will trade AUD for your REG score any day lol. If only we could trade brains for a week…..lol

FAR-7/5/12-88
    AUD-8/26/12-94
    REG-TBD
    BEC-TBD

Roxwella

Im torn. Im involved in an audit program currently and think it might behoove me to pair studying and real life activity. But at the same time I see many saying that the FAR section has some similar formulas to BEC….decisions decisions.

Honestly with REG I feel like I got particularly lucky. I studied tons of sims and it just so happened that two that I got were almost spot on to what I had studied.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.