Official I Passed BEC Thread - Page 4

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Christy
    Participant

Passed BEC on a retake, missed it by 5 first time around. So glad I made it over the 75 hump, was NOT looking forward to having to take this one again.

Studied for the retake as if I had never taken the exam before. Left 2 full weeks for review,immersed myself in MCQ and flashcards drilling home the concepts. Shut everyone out and shut myself in a room, absolutely no distractions. Glad it paid off!

Keep pushing everybody!

B - Pass 10/16

A - Pass 5/17

R - Pass 3/18

F - Pass 1/18

Me!
    Participant

A 78! So excited! 1/2 way to the CPA!!! Don't give up! This is a journey of perseverance for those of us who dont pass the first time! Congrats to those who passed and keep on keeping on for those who missed it this time. You can conquer this exam!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 70-Q1; 66!-Q2 WTH! 77
    REG - 78

Used CPA Excel, Wiley, Ninja

Licensed CPA, Tennessee 2/2018

hasy
    Participant

@RE2PECT

I literally roamed this forum randomly but I saw your post. Congrats!! Well-deserved!! 😀 Let's tackle REG together. Though I don't post in that forum too much.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    BEC - 80 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

FAR - 72; 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

AUD - 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

REG - 52; 78 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

Ethics - 68, 96 (how I dislike you)
    -
    This forum is more addictive than drugs. Still returning after licensure.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller

-

BEC 80 (10/23/15)
    FAR 72 (4/2/15); 83 (7/11/16)
    REG 52 (4/28/15)
    AUD (9/9/16)

Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB

DPTX2017
    Participant

1st time taking BEC and passed with 82. I have been walking on thin ice since Friday when I didn't see my score posted. Finally received the notice today!!!

REG- 86- August 2016
    BEC- 82- October 2016
    FAR- December 2016
    AUD- March 2017

Used BECKER and NINJA MCQ!

supergirl
    Participant

Passed BEC on my 2nd try with a 79! Got a 72 in September using just Becker and knew I needed a different way of studying. I bought NINJA notes and rewrote those and now I will be doing the same thing for FAR. One more to go!!

REG - 79
    AUD - 94
    FAR - 73, 66, 85!
    BEC - 72, 79
    Hlmcpa2b
    Participant

OMG yay I Passed BEC I am super excited 2 down 2 to go!!!!!!! i am still freaking out i thought i would baraly scrape a 75!!!!!

2 down 2 to go
    cpa_wannabe86
    Participant

PASSED!!! This was my last exam. So happy to be done studying and spend some quality time with my family!

FAR - 75 expires 4/30/17
    AUD - 71, 89 expires 11/30/17
    REG - TBD
    BEC - TBD

bravesfannc
    Participant

The third time is the charm. A 73 in April, a 73 in July. Today a 79!!! Just one more test (REG) on 12/9 and I'm praying that I'll be done.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 84
    REG - 81
    If you study you will pass.
    Thank you to my wonderful wife who spent many hours calling out formulas and quizzing me on notes. We did it!!

FAR - 84 - 11/14/15
    AUD - 76 - 2/6/16
    BEC - 73 - 7/13/16
    REG - TBD

muhfreedoms
    Participant

BEC was my second exam. I walked out of the test feeling devastated. I was terribly sick on testing day and recovering from a disturbed slumber. My journey to the testing place was an uncomfortable ferry ride across the bay where my notes went unnoticed. Sniffles and sneezes accompanied me all the way to the testing site. Upon entry, I noticed at least 10 other people waiting to take their tests. Although I had arrived early, it took almost forty five minutes to get processed and in my chair. When I finally sat down, I noticed my computer was frozen. After the Prometric staff restarted my computer, I noticed that I only had 3 hours remaining on my test. “Well this is unfair,” I thought to myself. Opening up the first testlet, I was pleasantly surprised to see many familiar questions from NINJA. The second testlet was not so merciful. “Man, I don't know, maybe I'll just flag this first question and move on to the next… OK I'll flag this second question… and this third”. It all started unraveling in front of me. The further I got, the worse I felt, both mentally and physically. The poor girl next to me was probably wondering what kind of snot monster was sitting next to her as my coughs got progressively worse. The third testlet was no better than the second and I clicked the submit button feeling awful about doing so. By this time, I only had 45 minutes left for the written portion. I felt that the questions were around the same “difficulty” as the NINJA simulations and felt that I knew enough to at least pretend to know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, I'm a slow typer and with 5 minutes left, I was only done with my drafts but hadn't reviewed them in depth. Another sneezing and coughing fit plagued me and I felt completely unable to do anything except for cover my sneezes. My throat was dry and my nose was gushing, a problem that was only getting worse each second. I submitted my WC without fully reviewing my answers and rushed to the bathroom. It's full and there are no paper towels; my misery could've been seen by a blind man. Feeling defeated, I left the test center in a state of disbelief. Unlike my last test, I didn't want to talk to anyone but I still mustered the energy to delivery the news to my girlfriend that I was coming home. When I arrived home, I melted into a puddle of self-doubt and sadness. I hadn't cried in front of my girlfriend since I ate those really spicy chillies. Once I regained my composure, I decided to call my parents and told them, “If I pass, I will go to church”. They laughed and said they'd hold me to it. I was then contemplating re-studying the section and taking it in December but reluctantly decided to move on to FAR.

Fast forward to 10 pm on November 21, the day before the score release. My life felt like it was over. My eyes were fixated on the NASBA score release timer and these forums. Although I'm in California, I felt that maybe the scores would be released at the same time. My entire night was spent hitting F5 (refresh) on these forums, waiting to see the news. I'm surprised the California Board of Accountancy website didn't crash after the hundreds of millions of login attempts by me. When I saw the “BEC Bubble” thread, that's when I decided to go to sleep. My mind was racing and it seemed almost impossible to go to sleep. I stared at the ceiling of my home, thinking about what my strategy will now be. “I shouldn't have studied for FAR…” I thought to myself. Sleep somehow managed to takeover and I woke up to the sound of birds, just 3 minutes before my alarm. Frantic, I picked up my phone to check the board of accountancy. My alarm went off as soon as I got to the “Status” tab. 86. Never have I been so relieved to see such a number. I then thought about all of the questions I got wrong. Is this a dream? No… today, the CPA exam gods smile upon me. Aw man, now I have to go to church…

AUD - 86
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 81
    REG - 87
    Ninja Only

CA CPA & CFE

Currently studying for CAIA

tmura514
    Participant

I really wanted that I could be a part of this page. Everything is ready for licensing except this BEC.

Dear NASBA, please be easy on my next attempt. Just be nice.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 87
    REG - 75
    Miss my life with no study.
    jairvin3
    Participant

I finally got my BEC score. I passed! I have now passed each section. DONE!!!!

gigabyte2001
    Participant

Finally got my BEC score and I passed! Only 1 more to go – REG on 3/6 and this long horrible nightmare is OVER!

AUD - 87
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 82
    REG - 93

B - 11/11/16
    A - 4/16/16 87!!
    R - 2/17/17
    F - 7/26/16 - Waiting for 8/23

lexus423
    Participant

I passed! 3 to go! Scored 80, Ninja trending 83%

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 88
    REG - 85
    Joe- I'm Done! Thank you Ninja!!!

FAR- 2014
    AUD- 2014
    REG- 2014
    BEC- 2014

JessieP
    Participant

80 on BEC, only 1 more!!!!!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 75
    Can't believe I'm done!!!

FAR:63,76!! 11/28/15
    BEC:
    AUD:
    REG:75 🙂 6/6/16

qfolmar
    Participant

Passed BEC with a 77!!! I am finally done with this beast!!!!!!!

AUD - 83
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 82
    Anything worth having is worth working for...

FAR-79
    REG-82
    AUD-83
    BEC- August 31st

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.