Official I Passed BEC Thread - Page 9

Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    kendallram
    Participant

Congrats to all that passed! To those that did not, keep pushing and keep the end goal in mind.

Passed with an 84!! I am so happy. Studied for BEC for 6 weeks, using primarily NINJA MCQ. I am two for two using NINJA MCQ! Thank you for the support everyone and these forums have been my lifeline when I felt like giving up or was not sure how to proceed with studying. One more to go! Regulation I am coming for you!

FAR- 78

AUD- 74, 74, 79

BEC- 84

REG- 81!!!

cmcook
    Participant

I am so glad to be done with BEC. That was horrible – much worse than I ever anticipated. Thought it was so much worse than Audit (though oddly I got a higher score).

Death before surrender
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I passed BEC with a 77 using 4 weeks of study time. I primarily used RogerCPA to set the foundation and watch all lectures, take all notes before focusing my last 1 week on knocking out Ninja MCQs like a crazy person.

My avg score on Ninja was a 67%, my trending score was a 73.5%. I spent 24 hours on the program ~ averaging 4-5 hours a day.

I passed the CISA test back in December 2015 so IT was not a challenge for me. I also passed AUD and FAR prior so I had those to rely on as well. I have been in internal audit for 3 years since I graduated from college.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so STOKED!! I passed BEC with an 87!! I had to doublecheck my score to make sure I was not mistaken!! This is so crucial for me!! I was honestly contemplating quitting after 2 AUDIT fails!!

With all Seriousness, Goodluck to everyone else and don't give up!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! 😇

Feels so good to post this. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Thanks, Jeff! Ninja MCQs were key.

On to the next one!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 76
    REG - 75
    Quitters never win.

AUD 73, 73, 84!!! PASSED
    BEC 74
    FAR 62, 73
    REG

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed with an 88. I crammed REG and BEC into the Q1 window and it worked out. Only 5 weeks with BEC and spent 2:20 on the MCQs and didn't finish the WCs.

struggler
    Participant

I cannot express how overjoyed I am to finally post in an official “I passed” thread. I finally passed a section and it gives me the encouragement that I needed to continue this journey. I feel like I can pass these exams again.

This was my 3rd time to take this exam. I made a 61, 71, and now a 76! Thank you Jeff for this forum and the Ninja study materials! I had studied with Becker and was unsuccessful. The Ninja material gave me the additional help I needed to finally pass.

Now moving onto Audit! HIYA!

AUD - 58
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 53
    REG - 61
    “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”- Og Mandino
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I passed BEC on my first try! I was super surprised because I thought I failed it. I was sure I got an easy/med 3rd testlet! And I am positive about that because some of the questions were very similar to the 1st testlet (which we know is a medium testlet)!

I will never stress about testlet difficulty next time! I doubted myself for 2 weeks even if I left the testing center feeling confident.

aa1513
    Participant

Passed in around 3 weeks. All I used was Becker. I completed all the lectures and did all the homework to a 100% in around 2 weeks. In the last week, I re-read the book and made flashcards with all the acronyms and important topics. I then divided the material into smaller buckets (say B1-B3) and did as many progress tests till I at least got a 80-90%. Then I moved to the next bucket.
    The most important thing is to understand why you get an answer right, or wrong and learn from them.
    Stay calm and confident during the exam and you'll ace it!

Gerry1234567890
    Participant

I took BEC on 02/24/17.

This is my fourth and last section (Yay!) of the CPA Exam. This may be my second toughest after AUD because it has less math than FAR and REG.

In the BEC exam, most of my questions are IT, which I like the least (it doesn’t mean I hate it or IT hahaha). I focused on the wordings of the MCQs, so I understand them and eliminate blatant answers. I have some MCQs that are math. Like previously, I calculated first before I even look at the answer choices. Once I have the answer, the answer is there! I feel relieved and happy (and giggled a little) about my math MCQ strategy. In the written communication, I typed the best as I can. One of the three topics I know about 99.999% (3rd one), the other is 90% (2nd one), and the third is about only 45% that I pray this is pretested (1st one). I typed the 1st and 2nd with a salutation and the 3rd without it

When I got my score back on 03/08/17, I have a:

After this, I will move on to… Never mind. LOL 🙂

CPA Exam passer. All first time.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, congrats to you!

91 for BEC? I took BEC 5x, only to score a 75 at the end.

You recently posted that you passed all 4 sections without much difficulty.

Good for you, but that's too good to be true (from a poster who just surfaced out of the blue). {I'm so jealous!}

Can you show us a pic of your score notice with a fork on it? LOL

jeff
    Keymaster

Bumping for score release at the risk that I'll be the cause panic and outrage. 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    HoldMyBeerCPA
    Participant

WOOOOO!!!! THANK YOU CPA GODS!!! I GOT MY ONE TIME WITH A 78!!!

"FACT": The odds of consecutively passing all four sections of the CPA exam on the first try: 7%.

Me: Hold my beer...

FAR (April 2017): 75+

BEC (May 2017): 75+

AUD (July 2017): 75+

REG (September 2017): 75+

Roger + Ninja Audio/MCQ/Notes (BEC & REG)

Holly
    Participant

I passed BEC!! I guess the long wait was worth the result. Thank goodness I don't have to retake it because it's been so long that I don't know what I'd remember. Now the wait starts for REG, but not before some celebrating!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 86
    Becker & Ninja MCQ

BEC - 79
    REG - 85
    AUD - 5/27/16

YXH425
    Participant

I passed! I got a 90. This is way higher than I expected! Congrats on everyone that passed, you've earned every moment that shines on you!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 85
    REG - 79
    Walk through the narrow gate.
Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.