I finally passed BEC on 5th ATTEMPT!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Unknown
    Participant

I passed with an 82! I am still in shock. It’s almost unbelievable that i kept logging into NASBA to check it several times. My previous scores had been 66, 71, 72, 73 and finally 82 woohooo!!! I am extremely happy right now. I want to thank Jeff for his fabulous materials!!! I DID IT!

And for those in the same situation, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Never give up. I did not give up on BEC and I finally did it. You can do it too. Stay focused and you will concur this!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 76
    There is no such thing as failing the CPA exam, there is only such thing as quitting the exam process. Never give up. There is a bright light behind the tunnel.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    allusuc
    Participant

Good job. Congrats. I hated bec. Such a difficult section. Arg!!

jeff
    Keymaster

Congrats! Awesome perseverance.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Unknown
    Participant

@Allusuc, thank you! BEC is such a tricky section to pass. I know a lot of people talk about how easy it is but I guess they have not sat for the exam after the 2017 changes. They made BEC wayyy more difficult now. It definitely should not be underestimated. I sat for AUD and passed it on my first attempt.

I guess people are different and what is difficult for some might not be for others. To me, i'd rather study AUD, FAR and REG as it relates more to accounting than BEC. I really enjoyed studying for AUD and now that i am studying for REG, i find it enjoyable as well. BEC was not fun to study for!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 76
    There is no such thing as failing the CPA exam, there is only such thing as quitting the exam process. Never give up. There is a bright light behind the tunnel.
    Unknown
    Participant

@jeff, thank you!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 76
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.