I passed BEC 1st time with just Wiley

• Creator
    Topic
    nestle_life

yo yo yo wadap peeps this yo boy nestle_life aka little n aka Big Steve aka Joe da plumber aka redneck_in_heaven aka thug4life

Alright so I passed BEC with just Wiley. 80%. I read each chapter and did the questions at the end 3-4 times. I didn’t really make notes or anything. I made it a point to understand what i read. As an accountant, that’s what you must do – when you read a document, you should understand it at the same time. Or try to. And if you don’t, research the terms or words that throw you off.

I walked away from the exam thinking, “Hmmmm I don’t know how I did” so I went home and just chilled.

Something I also did was relax a couple days before the exam. Don’t study much right before the exam. Just review what you studied. Take it easy. Have trust in yourself.. then just do it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Grats! BEC was my first exam and I was a little hesitant since it was my first and I was just using Wiley books, but I passed with just Wiley as well, then proceeded to pass all the others the same way. I did have Wiley test bank as well, but still Wiley, before it was CPAExcel. The books are great as long as you read and understand everything.

Good luck with the rest of your exams! FAR book will put you to sleep but you can do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any tips? Taking it on Monday.

83 with only going over Wileys MC for a week..

nestle_life

tips? don't worry too much about the written part if you're good at writing professional reports. i work at an agency where i have to deal with clients, professionally – so the written wasn't hard for me. just understand the concepts; increase your knowledge of the material.

focus on time value of money…the financial concepts…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.