Ninja CMA Review – It’s Really Needed

• Creator
    Topic
    OnmywaytoCPA
    Participant

I’m starting to notice a lot of people are now sitting for the CMA or have just sat for the exams. In my experience the current CMA review courses are not on the same level as the CPA review courses. And even some of the CPA review courses suck. The Ninja CPA Review is the only course that can be used by it self or as a get supplement for studying. I would not have passed the CPA Exam without the Ninja materials. I think it’s time that the Ninjas venture over into some CMA Ninja materials. Jeff’s audio would be killer! Gleim’s audio uses a computer voice recording. It’s really awful. I hate to say that, but it is. Their test bank is good, but that’s it. I find myself falling asleep most of the time.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 77
    REG - 90
    CMA Part 1 - 360 (Barely made it but I made it)
    CMA Part 2 - 360 (Made it by the skin of my teeth)

REG - 74, Retook 6/10/16, scored a 72 (Hate this exam)
    BEC - 69, 79, 8/1/15
    AUD - 83, 4/4/15
    FAR - 77, 2/27/16

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

Let me survive 2019 CPA Exam changes first 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Tncincy
    Participant

Whew! I hear ya….let us pass the cpa exam first.

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree with @OnmywaytoCPA. I passed the CMA exam using Gleim, but I remember feeling that I needed Ninja notes and mcqs.

edgardo5413
    Participant

Jeff, this is really needed, I will buy every minimum product you would put available for the CMA Exam. I use only NINJA to pass my CPA Exam and I will no doubt to use your CMA Materials if you put it on sale.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 81
    Edgardo Nieves, CPA
    jeff
    Keymaster

Thank you Edgardo. I'd better pass the CMA myself first 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    B4BeanCounter
    Participant

I second this idea!

AUD - 86
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 87
    REG - 84
    "The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want badly enough." - Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture.
    Paul
    Participant

Jeff I am sure you will do fine 🙂

NoName
    Participant

The other morning I woke up, put on my “COPAS” so that I could see and then pondered whether I should take the “PRIUS” or newly restored “1973 Straighline” out for a weekend cruise along the boulevard.

It was at that point I realized my life was without meaning any longer because I wasn't listening to the NINJA audio lectures during my morning commute.

Yes Jeff, I am doing the CMA as we speak and its so dull without your lively audio lectures. I second the motion!

REG - 93 90% Gleim MCQ/book + 10% Wiley MCQ

BEC - 79 100% Wiley MCQ/book

FAR - 88 100% Gleim MCQ/book + Ninja Audios

AUD - 85 100% Wiley MCQ/book + Ninja Audios

Licensed CPA as of 2019

CMA Pt 1  400  100% Gleim MCQ/book

CMA Pt 2  Pending Score

edgardo5413
    Participant

Okay Jeff, why not try this?

Take a person who recently passed the CMA exam, give him to sign a non-disclosure/Non-compete agreement and the blue print that you used to gather all the information to prepare the materials for your CPA course and pay he/her about $10k to $15k, then you should just make the magic! Audios, Notes, Flash Cards, MCQs and that’s it!

What really make NINJA greats it’s the process itself.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 81
    Edgardo Nieves, CPA
    jeff
    Keymaster

ha! Ok – I'll try to expedite the process.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    OnmywaytoCPA
    Participant

I started this post about 13 months ago and I still feel the same way. As I prepare to retake Part 2 of the CMA Exam on 10/31/19, 16 months after I failed Part 2 the first go around by only 10 points, I can't help but agree with my past self and everyone else that commented on this thread. The Ninja CMA Review is desperately needed. No harm to Gleim and Wiley but they both are lacking. I'm currently using both because Gleim's MCQs are great, but their lectures are boring, and they don't break down the information enough. On the other hand, Wiley's lectures are amazing but their MCQs are lacking. Gleim has audio lectures that you can listen to on the go (very boring though) and Wiley does not. Wiley does offer flash cards but Gleim does not. So, I needed both for my second attempt at Part 2 and I'm still not feeling very confident. I needed a product that offers everything. Audio Lectures (Informative but entertaining), MCQs, Flash Cards and Textbook. Only one review provider can come close and that's Ninja CMA Review. Hopefully, I'll past this second time around but if not, Jeff I'm going to need your CMA Prep. Hiya! 🙂

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 77
    REG - 90
    CMA Part 1 - 360 (Barely made it but I made it)
    CMA Part 2 - 360 (Made it by the skin of my teeth)

REG - 74, Retook 6/10/16, scored a 72 (Hate this exam)
    BEC - 69, 79, 8/1/15
    AUD - 83, 4/4/15
    FAR - 77, 2/27/16

jeff
    Keymaster

If you're studying for the CMA exam currently, email me – jeff@another71.com

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.