AICPA Webcast Pass

• Creator
    Topic
    LCros
    Participant

Hello All,

Now that I have passed the exams, I am trying to figure out the AICPA webcast pass. Can I pay for this pass and get my 40 hour requirement filled or is this just a discount to the webcasts? I was trying to buy with the Black Friday sale of 25% that is going on now through December 2nd and the AICPA offices are closed. If anyone knows, please advise. Thanks.

Audit Passed

FAR Passed

Reg Passed

BEC Passed

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jen-J
    Participant

I have the pass. Once you buy the pass, some webcasts are free to take. Not all of them but there's a lot. There's usually a quarterly schedule on the AICPA website. Once you have the pass, you go through your purchase list to sign up for webcasts. One thing I've noticed is that not every session of the same webcast will be included on the pass, especially when it is first added to the schedule. Keep checking back, and if it gets close the Customer Service team can register you. Also, depending on your state's rules about maximum credit per license year, you may want to sign up to straddle 2 different license years. I got 20% off during Labor Day weekend so they do run other sales.

AUD: 87

BEC: 90

FAR: 93

REG: 84

CPA license issued September 2018

jeff
    Keymaster

I have the webcast – and the CPE express. The webcast is nice – but you have to be organized and set time aside for it. I tend to be random and spur of the moment, so CPE express works better for me.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Jen-J
    Participant

My state allows me to have no more than 24 of my 80 hours come from a non-live format, so I really need those live webinars or I am paying a fortune for in-person classes. With scheduling the pass to overlap my license years, I could get 76 credits (everything except state-specific ethics) on one year of the pass. Not sure what I'll do for the next cycle, but this was relatively cheap and easy.

AUD: 87

BEC: 90

FAR: 93

REG: 84

CPA license issued September 2018

LCros
    Participant

I will buy this since it is on sale. Thank you all for the replies.

Audit Passed

FAR Passed

Reg Passed

BEC Passed

CPAfit
    Participant

Can the CPEexpress be used for CPA Canada in addition to CPA, US?

AUD - 82
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 78
    REG - 83
    HIYA!

NH Licensed CPA - Jun 2018

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.