11/9 score release

• Creator
    Topic
    Boom
    Participant

Anybody get their scores yet?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moscheck
    Participant

yes, another fail in AUD same score 69. Moving onto BEC and REG and then going back to AUD. Hopefully passing before FAR expires in September 2021.

If I don't do it then, I'm done. I'll just do an EA or go private/industry

Boom
    Participant

I’m sorry! Good luck on your next one. It’s really just about how much time you put in.

moscheck
    Participant

150 hours of my life wasted. But it's ok I am going to pass the others and then maybe, have someone tutor me for AUD. Without completely changing my career to an auditor to learn real life experience

fsugirl2005
    Participant

It took me 6 times to take AUD before I passed it. My claim to fail fame? The simulations. Do not sleep on these. Work through tons of them in your study program because if you can't get through the SIMS during studying, you are likely not ready for the test.

REG - 78
    FAR - 79
    AUD - 76
    BEC - 75

I have been on this journey off and on for over 10 years. I think it's about time that I wrap this up.

AUD - 10/21/16 (75----07/2010 expired)
    FAR - 10/28/16
    BEC - 11/2016
    REG - 01/2017

Using Gleim CPA Review, Ninja Audio, Ninja Book

moscheck
    Participant

thanks i'll look at my score report, because the SIMs is actually what i felt most comfortable in. I've accepted the fail and moving on to BEC (which i had passed in the past granted with a 75)

Cl8n
    Participant

I also failed AUD again. Second time taking it, and I would be done if I had passed it. I knew it would be close… it was a tough exam. Definitely sad and frustrated, but everyone's posts have lifted my spirits. I know I can hit those SIMs harder this time, and I can finally pass this thing!

Hope everyone can keep their heads up

AUD - 72
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 78
    REG - 79
    Psalm 27... my confidence is in Him who leads me
    SiNGjAi
    Participant

CA score came out for me. I AM DONE!!!!!!

Sorry to those who weren't able to pass and congrats to all who were. It's a tough journey but we can all get there eventually!!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 81
    REG - 87
    whyhello
    jasonch91
    Participant

CA score posted – 76 BEC. Got stronger in MC and SIMs, weaker in WC which is not a surprise because I ran out of time and didn’t finish. Congrats to everyone who passed!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.