August 7 Score Release - Page 4

• Creator
    Topic
    Benjamin

Good luck to all waiting for scores on August 7!

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amanda

Congrats to those who passed! Has anyone in California received their score yet?

Akriti
    Participant

Still waiting.. this is the longest Cali has taken.

Let's get done with it! CPA 2020
    Amanda

@Akriti – Yeah, they were much quicker the last two times I took the exams. I took BEC so trying to figure out if scores simply haven't been released yet or if I will be part of the “second wave”

RedButterfly

Im waiting for cali too and theres even no update.

Amanda

I took bec on 23rd and haven't got the result yet. What took it so long….urghhh

Akriti
    Participant

Sick of refreshing!

Let's get done with it! CPA 2020
    3rd time at FAR

is California results out for Aug 7 2020? i cant see it yet. My 3rd and one last final attempt at FAR! am checking since 2 hours now! no results yet!

3rd time at FAR

refresh button is tired and so am i! wait kills !

Tayo

after failing audit TWICE (as a big 4 auditor no less lmao) I PASSED WITH A 79!!! I am so happy and full, thank god I didnt give up (and i REALLY wanted to), I went 71,73,79; BEC im coming for you next!

I promise you reading this: it's possible, you just gotta keep going!

RobOh

Congrats to all those that passed! For those that did not, don't let it get to you. This exam is brutal but don't give up, you just need to dig deep and figure out what you need to do differently to get you to that 75.

Omie
    Participant

Congrats to all those that passed !! There's no one more deserving of a passing grade then all of us in the trenches every day. To those, who didn't pass I know the sh*tty feeling of being down and feeling like giving up and second guessing yourself, but just know that you have thousands of us wishing for your success. WE GOT THIS !!!!

monikernc
    Participant

@AndreA I can’t tell if you posted a BEC score but if the 74 is your score from this release I am so sorry. I hated BEC with a passion. I had to study for 12 weeks because none of the material was presented with enough depth to let me grasp without that much repetition. It was my lowest score after all that studying. Mile wide, inch deep as they say. I feel for you but don’t rush your next retake. Go back through everything. Did you have a calculator? Ask for one. If you are not using ninja mcq’s do the free trial and see if a month of access will help. You have to let this loss go and clear your head before you restart. Be nice to yourself and remember you can do this. Good luck!

AUD - 93
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 88
    How have you been?
    Ninja book and MCQs and the forum, all first try! 2016
    Licensed State of Montana April Fool’s Day 2020
    State of Colorado June 2020 - AICPA Ethics 93
    Experience was the worst part of the journey for me. You?
    If you want things to change you have to do something different.

FAR 7/25/15 76!
    AUD 10/30/15 93
    BEC 2/27/16 82
    REG 5/23/16 88!
    Ninja Book and MCQ and the forum - all the way!!!
    and a little thing i like to call, time and effort!
    if you want things to change, you have to do something different

Dood1234

Anyone in CA got their result yet?
    I just checked the CA Board of Accountancy website and still no result as of 7am PST (8/7).

guppies617
    Participant

I am in CA and got the AUD passing score at 6 am PST. Congrats to all those who passed! We can do this!!!!! Don’t give up!

cacaca

I still haven't got the scores yet in CA.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.