CPA Exam Score Release – Q2 2019 - Page 7

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    krstnam
    Participant

Passed FAR finally! Was certain I failed, didn’t believe it when i saw it, had to have my husband check because I didn’t believe it.

I'm going to be the person who says "I finished even though..." not the person who says "I didn't finish because..."

B - 77, 76

A - 57, 64, 72, 76!

R - 78, 72, 78!!! DONE

F - 54, 73, 71, 64, 69, 76!

Steve
    Participant

Is it May 23rd yet? The wait is torture

AUD - 77

BEC - 78

FAR - 71, 71

REG - 77

TommyL
    Participant

Less than a week now….can't focus at work T_T

AUD - 81
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 78
    REG - 86
    Goals
    TommyL
    Participant

Two more days

AUD - 81
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 78
    REG - 86
    Goals

I suspect they will release tomorrow night. I'm at the point of indifference regarding the license. Just let this process end for me already.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 77
    REG - 76
    Licensed in VA
    Motivated2019
    Participant

Really anxious to find out my REG result and hopefully be all done. Does anyone know if we would be able to use the eyeball trick by tonight?

Sandra
    Participant

@motivated2019 I am waiting on REG too and I will be done! I have been really calm about it but now I am starting to get Anxious. I felt really good coming out of the exam this time so hope thats a good sign.

I think the eyeball thing will start working throughout the day tomorrow as they begin importing scores. I'm kind of glad I don't have that option or I would literally be refreshing the page all day long

Good Luck to all tomorrow (or Thursday)

AUD - 85
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 77
    REG - 76
    Sandra
    coffees56
    Participant

Waiting for my FAR score is making me ill. I took it back in March and got a 74. I was working a full time internship, didn't get to do a mock exam, and my review stage was all over the place. This time I spent roughly 6 weeks and studied full time. My mock exam scores were a 70 and an 81. Test day was still a struggle, I really feel like it could go either way. I don't feel any post-test difference in terms of my confidence in comparison to last time. I felt decent on the first set of sims, the second set I felt ‘okay,' and the third set I feel like I was a rough 1 for 3. Who knows…I really gave it all I had this time around and I'll do anything to have this one exam out of the way before I start working full time this summer.

Motivated2019
    Participant

@Sandra, thanks! honestly, I have been checking since this morning, but I guess I should stop now, at least until tomorrow.

Good Luck to you too!

Parker
    Participant

I am relatively new to this whole score release process, can someone explain what the eyeball loophole is when checking for scores early? Thanks!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 91
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 87
    Keep the faith
    Sandra
    Participant

@Parker the “eyeball trick” only works if you had a score released during the same quarter and your score is released thru the NASBA portal.

If you received a score this quarter you should be able to log into NASBA portal and see your score release paper (eyeball to the right on score release page). If you have that available tomorrow before they announce the score release time they will begin uploading/importing scores and you can click on the eyeball and the score you are waiting for will be updated. Hope this makes sense – there is no set time to see it thru this trick

Thanks

AUD - 85
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 77
    REG - 76
    Sandra
    Parker
    Participant

@Sandra Yes that makes sense! I should be able to utilize that tomorrow because I did receive a score this quarter. Thank you!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 91
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 87
    Keep the faith
    sdollen64
    Participant

Would a score be seen on the NASBA site sooner than it would be on the state board site?

My teenage son to me "If you don't pass, it isn't like you'll die or anything."  True.  Very true.  Just do your best, it's all you can do.
    sdollen64
    Participant

I actually found the answer on NASBA….. for my state it says to check the NASBA portal.

My teenage son to me "If you don't pass, it isn't like you'll die or anything."  True.  Very true.  Just do your best, it's all you can do.
    amandaaa
    Participant

Lets hope for an early score release today!

AUD - 88
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 89
    REG - 83
    THANK U NEXT
Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.