Feb 3 2020 score release

• Creator
    Topic
    thunderlips
    Participant

Anyone here going to be waiting for the score release in Feb? Taking BEC in Jan and mentally preparing myself for Feb release, feels so far away

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    parveen.asia
    Participant

Count me in. It would be my retake of BEC ( failed by 70). Is it your first time?

thunderlips
    Participant

First time with BEC but not first time taking the test. I am called by my first name when I enter the door I have been at the test center so much

parveen.asia
    Participant

You got this!!! Retake are the worst.
    What material are you using for BEC?

thunderlips
    Participant

I am using Wiley along with a local company that has in person review course prep

Club74
    Participant

I think the score release date will be on Feb 5th. I just retook BEC and found out yesterday I passed. This was after failing in Q3 with a 74 (brutal especially when that quarter had a record pass rate for BEC at over 63%). Keep at it and don't give up! Get really comfortable with calculations and really focus on time management. Being efficient at calculations will really help with that. Also, really understand the concepts for IT and Corp Governance. They had a ton of questions on ERM surprisingly which caught me off guard so don't miss out on those “easy” points.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 74, 79
    REG - 79
    FAR - 74, 81

Maybe I shouldn't have made my username "Club74"

VD
    Participant

Were you guys able to sit/sign up for a testing day in 2020 on the new Prometric website? It does not give me any single availability no matter what days/month or city/zip codes I selected.

I never ran into this issue with the previous Prometric website layout but this new one is NOT user-friendly.

thunderlips
    Participant

I did not have any issues – signed up for early January. Super pumped!

parveen.asia
    Participant

I didn’t have any issue either. If you continue to have issue you might want to call your testing center and see if they can schedule an exam for you.

Good luck.

parveen.asia
    Participant

This is going to be the longest wait!!!

thunderlips
    Participant

I know! Took my test yesterday after work. Now I play the waiting game!

ally
    Participant

Yay for getting double scores that day for both AUD and REG…gahhhhhh.

Oh, and it's my first day at a new firm 2300 miles away from home.

No pressure! haha

AUD - 84!!!!! (fifth time's the charm!)
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 74 (retake 5/17/20)
    REG - 89

❤️❤️❤️

parveen.asia
    Participant

Thunderlips,

GOOD Luck, Hope it went well. preparing myself for Bec retake in 10 days.

Club74
    Participant

What are the chances we get our scores early this time around like maybe on Friday? I feel like it's been forever. So hard to study a new subject when your mind is in limbo waiting to find out if you passed or not. Usually, we get scores around 10/11pm PST the night before the actual date. Would this land on Sunday night or Friday night?

AUD - 78
    BEC - 74, 79
    REG - 79
    FAR - 74, 81

Maybe I shouldn't have made my username "Club74"

gmbeckner42
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing with the score release usually being the night before the posted date since it falls on a Sunday this time.. also super bowl Sunday. The Friday before would be great but dont want to get my hopes up for that! I took BEC and it was awfullll.

AUD – 76
    FAR – 76
    REG – 80
    BEC – (pending score release)

parveen.asia
    Participant

Anxiety started to kick in…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.